What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Possibly the worst night ever in kavala

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
Never let a rebel army or big rebel gang take control of Kavala again without marshall law or something.

That was the worst night ive ever seen, and yes it ended with a bunch of rdm by the end of it by pretty much everyone. Fun fun.

It was constant shooting at cars in the greenzone and quite frankly the excuse of "its a stolen car" means nothing in my eyes, constant arguing and no one could get a word in edge ways because there was so many people shooting.

You let a city have a all weapons out policy due to rebels taking over, and the RP goes straight out the window.

Thank you to SPC Entei for taking control and actually sticking up for the government. 

This simply isnt working. 

(On a side note)

Thank you to CPL White of the unmc, one guy that did keep his cool throughout (and i mean from all sides, not just UNMC). Would Recommend. 

Thanks to SPC Entei / his PCSO that i abused and bracer (before he shot me) for actually taking back control.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a painful night, especially when I was the only cop online for a good 4 hours >.>
I hope i made my point clear with my little rant, now you can see why i said it because not 15 mins later an RDM fest breaks out. 

chaos was the word i would use, and one cop trying to man a whole server was never gonna work thats why we offered our help which was gladly excepted ,as for shooting in greenzones it was right on the edge of it and it was to try and disable a car that was intent on ramming into other cars causing mass explosions.

as for the rdm at the end this only happened after mitch shot 3 officers dead and the hobo army was able to grab  thier weapons, apart from that i think the unmc did a good job clearing out the criminals from kavala

By whom was this offering accepted? I'm being impartial as per usual, I'm just trying to build up the knowledge for those who weren't there to witness like me.

chaos was the word i would use, and one cop trying to man a whole server was never gonna work thats why we offered our help which was gladly excepted ,as for shooting in greenzones it was right on the edge of it and it was to try and disable a car that was intent on ramming into other cars causing mass explosions.

as for the rdm at the end this only happened after mitch shot 3 officers dead and the hobo army was able to grab  thier weapons, apart from that i think the unmc did a good job clearing out the criminals from kavala
Ok im not getting personal here and no doubt incoming forum war,

1: killed two officers, both shot me first, both times i was leaving. 

2: There was many times shots were fired into, through and inside of the greenzone towards cars. (sadly i didnt quite catch this on video)

Mistakes were made from everyone, it needs to get corrected and trying to be cops with lethal weapons isnt going to work. It just ends up with bullets flying all over. Bringing guns into the main spawning city makes more people with guns (including myself yes) to come to the city. More guns = more tension. More Tension = Mistakes.

Well, what happend was that an officer opened fire with live rounds on mitch and he fired back. He then said that he dosnt want any more bloodshed that they should stop fighting. The police didnt listen aka. they shot at him, so he killed another because he can actually shoot. 

And who autharised your alleged help? 

Thirdly, ehm.. Trying to enforce your words to hobo's by mascarading in kavala with 7.62 rifles is not the best way to go around it. Also being an aggressive little "boss" isnt gonna help either. ;)

Ok im not getting personal here and no doubt incoming forum war,

1: killed two officers, both shot me first, both times i was leaving. 

2: There was many times shots were fired into, through and inside of the greenzone towards cars. (sadly i didnt quite catch this on video)

Mistakes were made from everyone, it needs to get corrected and trying to be cops with lethal weapons isnt going to work. It just ends up with bullets flying all over. Bringing guns into the main spawning city makes more people with guns (including myself yes) to come to the city. More guns = more tension. More Tension = Mistakes.
mitch i know your actions were justified i wasnt picking at that i just mean that is where the hobos managed to get the guns from lol and we all know what happens when hobos get anything stronger than a bb gun

mitch i know your actions were justified i wasnt picking at that i just mean that is where the hobos managed to get the guns from lol and we all know what happens when hobos get anything stronger than a bb gun
Aha Of course, weve all seen that many times in the past.

Well, what happend was that an officer opened fire with live rounds on mitch and he fired back. He then said that he dosnt want any more bloodshed that they should stop fighting. The police didnt listen aka. they shot at him, so he killed another because he can actually shoot. 

And who autharised your alleged help? 

Thirdly, ehm.. Trying to enforce your words to hobo's by mascarading in kavala with 7.62 rifles is not the best way to go around it. Also being an aggressive little "boss" isnt gonna help either. ;)
agressive little boss lol , i was just doing what spc entei asked which was to clear kavala of all rebels and then leave ourselves which we did

We got told Maratek allowed it. I just couldnt get my head around that. @Commander Maratek could you please confirm or deny?

Just wondering what the hell happened tonight?

(and why the hell has my text gone all weird sizes. Or am i going crazy tonight,)

I got a report from my officers in the middle of the night today regarding an incident in the city of Kavala,

They had the guts to disturb my beautiful sleep and wake me up telling me a gang identified as the UNCM have entered the city trying to establish order, 

I thought they where joking with me and i kindly told them to piss off, until the shots where heard from my office ( yes i'm homeless! LEAVE ME ALONE) 

I rushed to the scene with half my equipment and the other scattered around the highway, i get to the scene seing heavily armed men pointing guns everywhere, and in that moment they entered their 2 striders and left.... there where bodies everywhere, blood, screaming civillians, clearly something bad has happenend, leaving my car shocked i speak to my officer explaining the situation to me as i was in fact the highest officers on duty, he explains to me that they where in a heavy firefight,

According to him our Commander gave authorisation for a rebel group to enter the city and try to establish some kind of order, 

and as we all know, THIS NEVER WORKS. Other rebel groups saw this as an oppurtinity to enter the city with their guns waving around, my officers started to feel threatend, 

According to him Mitch you decided to walk to one of the officers and started shouting in foul language and then you decided to aim a gun at him, the officer felt threatend and he shot you. End of story.

I came to the scene to late, i tried to maintain some kind of order after the big boys left, we had hobos with guns running around, a beatboxer shouting in arabic language probably and alot of broken cars, 

My personal opinion, why the hell was UNCM allowed to enter the city of Kavala thinking they where ready to maintain order? You practically told every rebel near the city to come in and have fun. UNCM do not follow our protocols, if you do not obey, you will be shot. That's how iliggal rebel gangs usually work. 

This was a bad move and now my hands are bloddy, i'm stressed and the few remaining officers that i have left are scarred. 

This is my small report, as i said, i do not know the full story, only scrapped some pieces from the remaining officers that where still alive. 

(Desk Sergeant Zippey, signing off back to bed)

At, 2:33 Both Vacatio, And Soverign entered my Private office, Asking why there was a lack of police on the server at the moment, With both stratis being launched and an Epoch Server The police have been heavily distracted.

They informed me there was a pure shitstorm going on in Kavala it was rife with both RDM and Armed rebels walking the streets.

They asked me could they helped i Told them no, I would sort out some additional cops as there was only One PCSO online at the time (who was doing a stand up job i'm told.) 

They left and Both Left Messages on my Mobile/Cell Phone that they were going to bed.

Around ten Minutes later DSGT Zippey Joined my Room Telling me that there were whitelisted rebels patrolling with guns which was causing all the other rebel groups to come out the woodwork and walk the streets doing whatever they please.

I Informed him, to treat them like Rebels and Get it Sorted which i believe it has been Now at 3:13am, 

there were incidents that came out but as a whole It needs sorting Taken a few to many days off now will be Sorted by Tommorrow,

Commander Maratek.

According to him Mitch you decided to walk to one of the officers and started shouting in foul language and then you decided to aim a gun at him, the officer felt threatend and he shot you. End of story.
Ok due to this, here you go, please excuse any breathing (wrong noise gate settings, please excuse any screaming, please excuse what i call UNMC - I was just happy at the time.)

Just to clear it up, firstly i would like to point out im shooting the floor on purpose trying to get leg shots as there was a civ to the left and my group behind, spraying an LMG could of caused alot of damage. 

Secondly I do now understand why the UNMC Pvt something or another shot me as i was shooting. Obviously i shot bloody close to him and at the time i was so tunnel visioned i didnt even notice. Although on that note it now sounds like he starts shooting me when the cops does. Oh well.

Sorry for any wrong information given, i was tired, had no breakfast and only the screams of the civillians where heard,

I arived to late to get a full picture, as such i will withdraw from this incident as my Commander has already stated he will deal with the situation, my apologies Mitcho. 

Sorry for any wrong information given, i was tired, had no breakfast and only the screams of the civillians where heard,

I arived to late to get a full picture, as such i will withdraw from this incident as my Commander has already stated he will deal with the situation, my apologies Mitcho. 
Hey man no problem at all, i wasnt going to post the video unless something negative come out of this thread, so i just wanted to clear my name and show what happened. 

Report 16.12.2014 - 17.12.2014 3am

Here's my small report on the situation since I went to help out Ghost as the 2nd on duty officer. I came out of the office in Kavala and was met with few UNMC members which made me go: "What.. the hell are you guys doing here?" They pointed out that this has been ordered from Commander Maratek himself, which I highly doubt at first. I told them that I need to talk to the highest authority of their group, which I believe was Blaze at the time. He also verified that they asked Maratek himself on our own radio frequency and Maratek gave a greenlight after a little hesitation.

As I did not see Maratek on our channels at that time and I saw what kinda mess Kavala was, and let me point out here, Zippey saw nothing compared to what I got into - what he saw was the fading away situation which came afterwards. 

I went straight away to the center of Kavala to gain some order around there and was keeping an eye out so UNMC would do what they're supposed to and not go back to their own rules and ways of dealing with things. I reminded them that I am still in charge of the situation and the highest in command since they're on our lands and I was the highest ranking officer at that time. I told them to bring wrongdoers to the Kavala HQ to be processed by the rightful authorities which were us; the police. 

As soon as I noticed that the civilians stopped ramming cars in to walls just to kill people and the not so well dressed people stopped shooting with guns - I decided to take control of the city once again. I talked to the highest commanding officer of the UNMC at that time and told him to take his troops and make a sweep with the sole purpose of taking the rebels out of the city of Kavala without anyone getting killed. After they managed to get most of them out I told them to leave, which they did.

I gathered the remaining 4 officers which were on duty and did an organized sweep through the town of Kavala and took every illegal weapon away from their carriers. 

And peace was once again stored to the beautiful city of Kavala.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Entei[/SIZE]

S[SIZE=13.63636302948px]e[/SIZE]nior Police Constable

Athira Constabulary

Mitcho, I do want to say sorry. Last night got out of control. UNMC acted like police and since they were in town, here came all of the people with their big guns. I then asked grumpy if I could speak with him for a min. After I got done talking with him he talked to the commader. He came back and said clear the city. So we told UNMC to leave like 10 mins and they acted like they did not hear us. So once UNMC started to leave, I seen you running up to me and i told you to leave and you kept coking towards me so I was on alert and then when you walked away it sounded like you were yelling at me because I told you to leave. Then it must have been lag because it looked like your gun popped up and so I shot. So sorry again....

Back