What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Working With Rebels

Let me remind you, at this point we are 4 UNMC members + SPC Connall. We flew over our Check Point, and found nothing. Then we proceeded to our base, and.. waow. Numerous Hunters, Armed Offroads, .50 cals, a total of ~22 Police Officers and ~8 PLF members.

Just so you know you stated here that we have Armed Offroads meaning there is more then 1 ( False information as we only had 1 to my knowledge )
You also state that we had a .50Cals meaning you stated that there are more then 1 as well ( False information as we did not even had .50 cals to begin with )

UNMC == Army

Police == Police Force

PLF == Rebel Group.

Right, a Police Force never attempts to attack a army without some help. Therefore PLF was allowed to join. The issue of you not having enough people is your own fault. You would not stop a hostage situation because there were less than five officers online would you?

Maybe its time Sovereign looks through the applications and selects a new batch of members to fix this problem of understaffing.

The police are actively trying to get their land back. If you did not want wars like this you would not of become a military group and taken the part of the island. It is not like we are going to have a nice little chat and all of a sudden the land is back into our possession is it?

Also, whenever there is a problem with the police there is something magical called 'Teamspeak'. This magical program allows you to broadcast your voice to other people! Wow! Police use it to deal with problems by talking to people. To my dismay you appear to constantly turn the forum into a war/drama fest/bitchfest.

/Rant
Ciaran I disagree with you in quite a few ways here.

First of all: If the Police force is not a replacement for a army on this Island, than why do you posses such high powerded rifles and other powerful utilities? With that being said, I see no reason the bring in the PLF as a "backup force".

Furthermore, taking back a certain territory would be the job of an army aswell, which is being taken over by the police aswell.

Second of all: Do you really think it would be wise to use a OOG medium like TS to relay a roleplay related message?

No? I thought so... So you can safe the TS stuff for when it actually fits the situation.

Third of all: Let me remind you that this is not the first time that the Cops ignore a nother cop who was taking hostage and simply try to go into war....

Back then I was part of the fight aswell and back then you even brought the Ghosthawk which I had to deal with all the time (since I manned the Soul Grinder) and my comrades were waiting for you to interact with us.

I see this now repeated itself which really disappoints me since we were promised that that would never happen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the UNMC were a glorified gang?

News to me that they are an army. 

First of all: If the Police force is not a replacement for a army on this Island, than why do you posses such high powerded rifles and other powerful utilities? With that being said, I see no reason the bring in the PLF as a "backup force".

Furthermore, taking back a certain territory would be the job of an army aswell, which is being taken over by the police aswell.

Second of all: Do you really think it would be wise to use a OOG medium like TS to relay a roleplay related message?

No? I thought so... So you can safe the TS stuff for when it actually fits the situation.

Third of all: Let me remind you that this is not the first time that the Cops ignore a nother cop who was taking hostage and simply try to go into war....

Back then I was part of the fight aswell and back then you even brought the Ghosthawk which I had to deal with all the time (since I manned the Soul Grinder) and my comrades were waiting for you to interact with us.

I see this now repeated itself which really disappoints me since we were promised that that would never happen again!
1. We have MK18's that only TFU can use. Any civilian can grab one.

2. Did I say a RP message? I said teamspeak can be used to talk about these things, this is just another in your face for cops/fuck you to be honest.

3. Well, the request made by you was completely absurd and would not happen.

Who said this would not be repeated?

If the UNMC is an 'army', I don't see the reason for the UNMC to use a rebel gang to protect them, directly after declaring them blacklisted and despite said rebel gang going against everything the UNMC stands for.

Right I will give my 2 cents worth,

If you want role play don't kidnap a police officer and then proceed to take him to a place that 90% of the time police can not go, this just annoys all officers.

If you wanted to RP why did you say that you are going to start an invasion, what would you expect us to do, come and chat to you after you have basically just threatened every officers life.

You brought up the athira incident, the scenario is completely different, in athira in was a group of unarmed civilians that was attacked not a self declared liberation army, police are allowed to work with rebels if it has been cleared by CSI and above which it had.

The police seized an opportunity to work along side a group of rebels that have declared they have the same goals as the police when it comes to the UNMC.

We did not have 22 cops their was 4 groups of 3 - 4 officers so a max of 16, PLF only had 4 ish aswell so 20 members total.

As you said you was outnumbered massively so to increase RP why did you not just hand yourself in to us and we could of continued with RP.

If you wanted RP and no bloodshed you could of handed yourself in and no lives would of been lost, the fact that one of your guys got killed and 6 minutes later spawned into the base to get a couple of kills both proves that they do not value their life or the server rules.

So I will appologise on behalf of the police and everyone else involved if you did not enjoy last night, but you guys had options to make the situation go anyway you wanted, if you wanted RP you hand yourself in to the overwhelming forced occupying your self proclaimed territory, you chose to call in another rebel group and fight I personally don't mind which you choose but in the end of the day you had a choice.

Much love

Fuel

Xx

Dear UNMC, and associated parties, with reference to the Police taking part in the incident, and their associated parties.

My name is Chief Superintendent Neo, This morning before beginning duty, I’d received an important message informing me that Commander Maratek and SPC Ciaran have been suspended from the police force. As such, it now falls to myself and my counterpart Chief Superintendent Vladic Ka to resolve these matters, and with this I’m having to find out the circumstances and timeline of events that happened leading up to, and during this incident and conflict.

With immediate effect, Police are not to enter what is known as “UNMC Territory” for their own safety, I will state that that part of the island is still government land being held by the UNMC Illegally, and is unlawfully known as Free Altis.

To clear up the argument on this, “Free Altis” is a front, and not true. It is a land where drug dealers run rampant, and crime lords dwell. It’s not a free land, with illegal taxes imposed on real businesses.

Moving forwards, we’ll be preplanning our strategy in this area, and are awaiting government information before proceeding with such plans.

In regards to the incident that occurred last night a few things need cleared up, the leading man whom wrote a letter of events that occurred has provided some false information in regards to police numbers and activities.

An update on the number of people involved, I’m still checking the personnel log, but it’s believed to be around 18 officers, and 4 PLF (initially, another joined later).

I’m informed that we did have a negotiator on scene, however, he disappeared during the negotiations, at this point I believe communications began to tumble, and there were no other officer available to negotiate as an operation was ongoing.

To begin dissecting;

From a report from SPC Connall:

The beginning: SPC Connall was in a police off-road, not a black off-road, (OOC it’s a bug, Arma…).

An instruction was shouted from an M9 flying over 10 meters away... it was a single word “Stop” (from what I was told), and unable to be heard from someone driving in an off-road, Tires were then fired upon, leading to the SPC to sustain an injury. Eventually, being a good officer, he valued his life, and surrendered. The UNMC offered first aid on the scene. This was likely to keep him alive long enough to get something out of him, or hold him up for ransom, however this is speculation.

Senior Police Constable Connall was then taken via helicopter to a chop shop located in north east Altis, just west of Sophia, his location was moved around the area, traveling from the chop shop, to the checkpoint, to an island, and then communications were ended, at this point, he was given an ultimatum; Die, or go with them. They then took the SPC somewhere, he was given a weapon and some ammunition as they were planning on using Connall against his fellow officers. He was then dropped in an area slightly north of the UNMC Base. He was released and told to re-join the police force, after feeling “threatened” by his presence. His weapon was removed.

He ran down to a military base, put in a shed. Another SPC issued SPC Connall a Taser and was told to wait. SPC Ciaran arrived with a .50cal off-road, and Connall was instructed to drive the off-road to the last known position of the UNMC.

SPC Connall went back to the location, where The-Shadow [uNMC] was taken out with Ciaran's MK18. They then returned to the UNMC Base and were instructed to go to the UNMC Checkpoint, they followed the boundary wall back to the checkpoint, just before arriving at the checkpoint, the off-road received fire. SPC Ciaran dismounted at this point to engage targets in the towers… then SPC Connall was instructed to reverse his vehicle back to pick up SPC Ciaran. At this point they were under heavy fire. SPC Connall was killed at this point by a UNMC officer in tower 1. Ciaran was killed shortly after. This was shortly after The-Shadow being killed a second time (how the heck do I role-play NLR being broken…?).

From videos from the incident:

The-Shadow [uNMC] Was killed (1st time):

There were 11 cops inside the UNMC Base, 2 in a .50cal to the north, 1 to the east playing over-watch, 2 south of the wall.

They were opening fire at the checkpoint, at this point I’d of expected it to be a tactical withdrawal, however for reasons outside my knowledge, it wasn’t. within 5 minutes, an officer was killed within the base, I believe it was Cmdr Maratek, he was killed by The-Shadow [uNMC] who somehow came back from the dead to extract his revenge…..

After this, as far as I’m aware, the police made their exit through a breach they made in the wall using explosives, as the checkpoint was too hot.

The Government has suspended 2 officers at this moment in time, and a review is taking place.

The police are also not allowed to commandeer vehicles from this point forward until further notice.

CSI Neo

Update, the north east UNMC Area has been recognised by Governments from around the world as being annexed by the UNMC, and as such, the UK no-longer have jurisdiction there.

If the UNMC is an 'army', I don't see the reason for the UNMC to use a rebel gang to protect them, directly after declaring them blacklisted and despite said rebel gang going against everything the UNMC stands for.
wow kris you need to drop this whole allied with gc bullshit were not allies but we have a mutual enemy similar to you and the police, like ive said before we dont need any protection certainly not against the likes of plf however when 4 of us are attacked by 25 guys why shouldnt we call in back up

"We have begun our invasion into the main land of Altis, and shall liberate you in due time. We ask each and every one of you to please, remain patient while we work through day and night to drive this fascist government from these lands." 

^^ Would suggest that a war is about to ensue. Also just because we are hired by the government doesn't mean we would have any Ties with them to meet such a demand.

I am guessing by the lack of response to the matter of time this happened has been made irrelevant?  
If you would kindly read my reply to you initially. It has been done before, thus I know that the police force does indeed have the power, "at peak times".

Right let me say one thing. Did you gain anything from this post other than another forums war? NO! because that's all that seems to get posted lately on these forums and its getting stupid now. This is a game no matter what and we are here to have fun and have the occasional gun fight, not to whine about everything that happens in game.
Yes, I belive I gained a whole bunch of things. The event is now being discussed, and hopefully we'll get some good solutions out of it. As I mentioned initially, I am not looking to start a flamewar, but replies like the one you just made, contributes to such an event taking place.

This thread saddens me beyond comprehension. I am seeing people who are my friends and in some cases friends with each other too argue with each other over something which I think could be been avoidable. I get it the UNMC are a force to be reckoned with and yes they can be nothing but a pain in our asses at times, but at the end of the day if the number of cops that attended is correct I am also disappointed in the Police force. I will always state my belief that unless it is a server wide event nothing requires the attention of the entire police force. Disregarding everything to do with numbers and ensure things fair look at it from this perspective, if every cop or near enough every cop attended this situation think how many civs and potentially new players where left with no cops to roleplay with, and at the end of the day are we not here to all take advantage and enjoy that magical experience.

If it has finally come to the point of my friends arguing amongst each other over things which are quite easily avoidable then maybe it is finally time for me to move on from this community, something which I would most deffinately not want to do. For Christ sake people get your fucking acts together.
As I was talking to The Shadow & Blaze about last night, it's a game, and I am here to have fun - not to bicker. I agree that a post such as this by no means is fun, but I feel it was and still is very necessary.

if all you wanted to know was why where the police pontentially collaborating with a rebel gang then I honnestly feel you wasted your time with a pointlessly long post that has seemed to have inspired a shouting match on here.
Surely your main question could be cleared up quickly by a senior officer involved without all this shit surrounding it.

1. On what grounds were the police working with PLF during this operation?
2. Was this permitted?
3. If not what is going to happen?

Now most of these questions can be answered ourselves easily

1. I wasn't there so wouldn't be able to tell you
2. From what I've gathered maratek was involved and as cooperation with any rebel group is a police rule and not a server rule I would feel he would be perfectly within his rights to allow such a thing.
3. I imagine not....

I feel that the UNMC wanting all these rules surrounding interactions with them is beyond a joke. You get your base same rules as police hq, fair enough not a problem. But on all other counts I feel you should be treated no differently to any other group. As you know from your previous career these priority calls as it where, hostage ops and bank jobs, receive a high level of interest from the police either saving one of their own or protecting the treasury... How plf got involved I do not know. But if it's a suitable time for you to take someone hostage I do not feel you as a group are in any place to complain about retaliation from the police force, before we venture into your area are we suppose to look how many of you are online? Personally I'd call that meta gaming. And I can't quote this as I'm on my phone, but you tabbed out and complain when people suddenly appear in your base, but this is a role play game, as far as I'm concerned there's no way to role play that. As you said you were writing a post I really think you should leave the game, atleast go back to the lobby and the spawn select screen.

I feel a lot of these problems would be removed if the unmc had an active core with the man power to do something meaningful, at the moment you've barely got enough to man your beloved checkpoint...
Interesting point of view, Simon. I appreciate that you feel this post may have been a waste of time, but I feel differently. The reason for posting this publicly, is because I want a public discussion, not a closed one.

Furthermore I believe you may have misunderstood me. I am not complaining that a retaliation took place, that is only to be expected. What I am worried about, is the way it was carried out. Essentially the police ended up attacking a territory to retrieve a man, that was on the other end of the island. Surely it would be "better roleplay" to spare all the cash of retrieving Hunters and what not, and simply meet the demands?

Oh, and no - the checkpoint isn't beloved. I genuinely hate that place.

Right, sorry - bit confused about this one..

8 PLF members?
Myself
Dagre
Mrpat
Fearghal
Later, I believe FrostBite joined in.

Why should the police not be able to work with rebels? You clearly think of the UNMC as a higher force, as something more than just a rebel group with unique clothes and vehicles, if you do truely believe you're more than just any other rebel gang on this server then I would have expected much more from a group that one moment with black list an entire gang for laying waste to you at a bank and the next you forgive and forget that black list when confronted by a bigger force who means to do you harm.

I did notice, by the way - that you did not mention the Gc who were manning your checkpoint. Might as well start giving them striders next, they're more active than the UNMC.
I was simply going off the numbers I had been informed off. Also, notice the ~ infront of every number, meaning approximately.

Gc was never meant to be a part of the operation, as they are Gc - not the UNMC. But answer me this: If this was your territory, and it was invaded in such a drastic manner, how would you react? (Remember, you have our numbers - not PLF's numbers).

I must say, despite being taken hostage that was a fairly eventful and enjoyable time. Also thank you Shepred and the other UNMC members for the great RP whilst I was with them.
I'm glad you enjoyed it Connall.

Just so you know you stated here that we have Armed Offroads meaning there is more then 1 ( False information as we only had 1 to my knowledge )

You also state that we had a .50Cals meaning you stated that there are more then 1 as well ( False information as we did not even had .50 cals to begin with )
Same as for the reply to Kris' post. I am simply going off the numbers I was informed. If they are incorrect, I'm sure you'll be able to cope.

.. Oh - one more thing. Don't start the whole "you wrote it in pluralis". This was written at 4-6 in the morning. 'nuff said.

Right I will give my 2 cents worth,

If you want role play don't kidnap a police officer and then proceed to take him to a place that 90% of the time police can not go, this just annoys all officers.

If you wanted to RP why did you say that you are going to start an invasion, what would you expect us to do, come and chat to you after you have basically just threatened every officers life.

You brought up the athira incident, the scenario is completely different, in athira in was a group of unarmed civilians that was attacked not a self declared liberation army, police are allowed to work with rebels if it has been cleared by CSI and above which it had.

The police seized an opportunity to work along side a group of rebels that have declared they have the same goals as the police when it comes to the UNMC.

We did not have 22 cops their was 4 groups of 3 - 4 officers so a max of 16, PLF only had 4 ish aswell so 20 members total.

As you said you was outnumbered massively so to increase RP why did you not just hand yourself in to us and we could of continued with RP.

If you wanted RP and no bloodshed you could of handed yourself in and no lives would of been lost, the fact that one of your guys got killed and 6 minutes later spawned into the base to get a couple of kills both proves that they do not value their life or the server rules.

So I will appologise on behalf of the police and everyone else involved if you did not enjoy last night, but you guys had options to make the situation go anyway you wanted, if you wanted RP you hand yourself in to the overwhelming forced occupying your self proclaimed territory, you chose to call in another rebel group and fight I personally don't mind which you choose but in the end of the day you had a choice.

Much love

Fuel

Xx
Right, let me make sure I get this right. SPC Connall was initially taken to the UNMC territory, yes, but was swiftly removed from it. Why? Because we knew what was coming.

You accuse us, of not wanting to roleplay? I'm sorry, but who is it that just left a colleague to die, so they could go sit on top of a hill?

As for the numbers, rough estimates. If they aren't correct, I'll say the same thing to you, as I did to Genesis: I'm fairly certain you'll cope just fine.

Dear UNMC, and associated parties, with reference to the Police taking part in the incident, and their associated parties.

My name is Chief Superintendent Neo, This morning before beginning duty, I’d received an important message informing me that Commander Maratek and SPC Ciaran have been suspended from the police force. As such, it now falls to myself and my counterpart Chief Superintendent Vladic Ka to resolve these matters, and with this I’m having to find out the circumstances and timeline of events that happened leading up to, and during this incident and conflict.

With immediate effect, Police are not to enter what is known as “UNMC Territory” for their own safety, I will state that that part of the island is still government land being held by the UNMC Illegally, and is unlawfully known as Free Altis.

To clear up the argument on this, “Free Altis” is a front, and not true. It is a land where drug dealers run rampant, and crime lords dwell. It’s not a free land, with illegal taxes imposed on real businesses.

Moving forwards, we’ll be preplanning our strategy in this area, and are awaiting government information before proceeding with such plans.

In regards to the incident that occurred last night a few things need cleared up, the leading man whom wrote a letter of events that occurred has provided some false information in regards to police numbers and activities.

An update on the number of people involved, I’m still checking the personnel log, but it’s believed to be around 18 officers, and 4 PLF (initially, another joined later).

I’m informed that we did have a negotiator on scene, however, he disappeared during the negotiations, at this point I believe communications began to tumble, and there were no other officer available to negotiate as an operation was ongoing.

To begin dissecting;

From a report from SPC Connall:

The beginning: SPC Connall was in a police off-road, not a black off-road, (OOC it’s a bug, Arma…).

An instruction was shouted from an M9 flying over 10 meters away... it was a single word “Stop” (from what I was told), and unable to be heard from someone driving in an off-road, Tires were then fired upon, leading to the SPC to sustain an injury. Eventually, being a good officer, he valued his life, and surrendered. The UNMC offered first aid on the scene. This was likely to keep him alive long enough to get something out of him, or hold him up for ransom, however this is speculation.

Senior Police Constable Connall was then taken via helicopter to a chop shop located in north east Altis, just west of Sophia, his location was moved around the area, traveling from the chop shop, to the checkpoint, to an island, and then communications were ended, at this point, he was given an ultimatum; Die, or go with them. They then took the SPC somewhere, he was given a weapon and some ammunition as they were planning on using Connall against his fellow officers. He was then dropped in an area slightly north of the UNMC Base. He was released and told to re-join the police force, after feeling “threatened” by his presence. His weapon was removed.

He ran down to a military base, put in a shed. Another SPC issued SPC Connall a Taser and was told to wait. SPC Ciaran arrived with a .50cal off-road, and Connall was instructed to drive the off-road to the last known position of the UNMC.

SPC Connall went back to the location, where The-Shadow [uNMC] was taken out with the .50cal off-road. They then returned to the UNMC Base and were instructed to go to the UNMC Checkpoint, they followed the boundary wall back to the checkpoint, just before arriving at the checkpoint, the off-road received fire. SPC Ciaran dismounted at this point to engage targets in the towers… then SPC Connall was instructed to reverse his vehicle back to pick up SPC Ciaran. At this point they were under heavy fire. SPC Connall was killed at this point by a UNMC officer in tower 1. Ciaran was killed shortly after. This was shortly after The-Shadow being killed a second time (how the heck do I role-play NLR being broken…?).

From videos from the incident:

The-Shadow [uNMC] Was killed (1st time):

There were 11 cops inside the UNMC Base, 2 in a .50cal to the north, 1 to the east playing over-watch, 2 south of the wall.

They were opening fire at the checkpoint, at this point I’d of expected it to be a tactical withdrawal, however for reasons outside my knowledge, it wasn’t. within 5 minutes, an officer was killed within the base, I believe it was Cmdr Maratek, he was killed by The-Shadow [uNMC] who somehow came back from the dead to extract his revenge…..

After this, as far as I’m aware, the police made their exit through a breach they made in the wall using explosives, as the checkpoint was too hot.

The Government has suspended 2 officers at this moment in time, and a review is taking place.

The police are also not allowed to commandeer vehicles from this point forward until further notice.

CSI Neo
If you want our perspective of things, I am available on TeamSpeak now, and for the rest of the night, a long with the rest of the UNMC members present.

#RPEverything .... #RPEverywhere
Mhmhm.. You say that.

-----

Let me round off, with what I probably should have begun with.

I apologize for not replying quicker, but I have been moving around all day - I fucking hate boxes, stairs, beds, furniture - you name it. Why does it have to be so fucking heavy? O well.

If anyone wants to talk to me about what happend last night, either reply here or contact me through TeamSpeak. And if I missed someone's post, please, excuse me - there is quite a few of them.

This thread saddens me beyond comprehension. I am seeing people who are my friends and in some cases friends with each other too argue with each other over something which I think could be been avoidable. I get it the UNMC are a force to be reckoned with and yes they can be nothing but a pain in our asses at times, but at the end of the day if the number of cops that attended is correct I am also disappointed in the Police force. I will always state my belief that unless it is a server wide event nothing requires the attention of the entire police force. Disregarding everything to do with numbers and ensure things fair look at it from this perspective, if every cop or near enough every cop attended this situation think how many civs and potentially new players where left with no cops to roleplay with, and at the end of the day are we not here to all take advantage and enjoy that magical experience.

If it has finally come to the point of my friends arguing amongst each other over things which are quite easily avoidable then maybe it is finally time for me to move on from this community, something which I would most deffinately not want to do. For Christ sake people get your fucking acts together.
I am with Noze on this.

Back