What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Force Fun Compilation

With my recent departure from the police, I thought I'd make a nifty little video showing people the fun that you can have in the force!

Hope you enjoy :)

mental

Last edited by a moderator:
This does make me sad. I need to stop playing altis drunk. You got too many quotes from me in this.

Really nice vid mate.

haha, love it!

BUT, I do want to ask you; HOW did you get that teamspeak thingy up ingame, when someone in your channel is talking, it pops up on each side????

Definitely one of my favourite cops, it's a sad departure from the force but I hope to see you on the other side some time mental. Awesome video!

haha, love it!

BUT, I do want to ask you; HOW did you get that teamspeak thingy up ingame, when someone in your channel is talking, it pops up on each side????
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]@Sc0tt it's the Overwolf overlay for Teamspeak[/SIZE]

Haha, good old memories, thank you for the video :)
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]@Zippey [/SIZE]My pleasure!

Definitely one of my favourite cops, it's a sad departure from the force but I hope to see you on the other side some time mental. Awesome video!
@Kris [SIZE=13.63636302948px]Very kind of you! Thanks a lot [/SIZE] :)

"The fuck are yeh talkin about, fuckin retard"

Best quote EVER!
@The Shadow [SIZE=13.63636302948px]I know right haha, especially when Vladic says it![/SIZE]

Cool vid.  :D
@ [SIZE=13.63636302948px]Thank you [/SIZE] :)

Mate that hacker was some freaky shit. Thank you for ending my life so swiftly that night

The SPC Jamie in the video is the original Jamie (ME) of the Police force, not the copy cat of today :D

Good video BTW mate

♥ Oh mental! :(

Mate that hacker was some freaky shit. Thank you for ending my life so swiftly that night
It's always my pleasure to penetrate you Liquid.

Watching that video makes me thing we need more Vladic Ka in our lives...
Yes, we could all do with more of him!

The SPC Jamie in the video is the original Jamie (ME) of the Police force, not the copy cat of today :D

Good video BTW mate
Haha the real Jamie! The current SPC Jamie isn't bad I can assure you xD Thanks a lot mate, was always fun patrolling with you :D

Back