What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phalanx Signing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Myth
I shall be leaving the server, expect me back one day as I'm not done here.

It was a great ride, loved every minute of it. I'm not leaving due to being 1.6'd (I haven't been banned), or anything (And no I will not be going on a mass rdm spree tonight)! I'm not calling out anyone, and I'm not leaving because of anyone. Just leaving, and having the freedom to visit other communities as I please is something that I respect. I do hope sincerely, that this community thrives under an ever changing player base, sadly my generation of GC/TI/TKC/LCN/EXP/SC boys are gone, and with that, I leave too still with dignity and respect for both the staff, and community. 

I don't believe I am leaving here on a bad note with anyone, maybe a few I've never seen eye to eye with, and for that I deeply apologize, I'm a right twat sometimes. For me, when I arrived back to the server, the first people I came in contact with were @Entropy and @BlackJack. These lads really made me feel at home again, and it wasn't until I found some older lads like @Laurens and @Eddylane that my experience begun again. I met many new boys through Southern Cartel, there's too many to name, but I loved you all, you lads where great. 

I'm glad I came back to the server, and met everyone again. Was strange seeing the new players for the first time, for example many new staff members who I've never heard of before. You new staff are doing fine, regardless of the shit you may get from ex-communicated members.

There's a lot of lads I should be tagging, but I can't really think straight to tag them all, and if I miss one out I won't forgive myself for it.

Thank you @Wilco, @Ciaran, @Mr Cardoso, @Vladic Ka@Steph and @Neo for giving me the opportunity to see the community from a staff point of view.

Thank you to the new developers and the old, for making the community what it is today.

Thank you to the staff, who are under fire from almost everyone.

Thank you to the players of the community for giving me the experience I've had.

Thank you to the medics who get into so much shit from hobos for not reviving quickly enough.

Thank you to the cops who probably get the most scrutiny and the least recognition.

Thank you, RPUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who you are, but your goodbye post is great and very well made. I wish you all the best wishes.

Phalanx, i know we didn't talk much but i hope to see you around mate.

I'm glad your leaving not because of something or someone, but because you want. You are always welcome back!

Cya around!

I remember your dank Forum Mod rank and you did some good stuff as far as I have seen and heard. Thanks for your efforts into the community!

Never saw eye to eye in Sc and I couldn't stand you at first. Probably because I act like a 13 year old. Anyway, you were a great lad just a few disagreements. 

Hope to see you make a return, have a good one! X

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back