What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Salty (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
In-game Name

Salty

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/58936-permanent-ban-appeal-salty-denied/#comment-335953
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Almost everything has been said in the other unban appeals , i've been banned because of racial slurs and also being in contact with community banned players.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been focusing alot on school and also been working alot and spending my time on other comunities and playing diffrent games.

Why do you want to return ?

I've been a part of alot of comunities by now , not a single one competes with ALUK aka RPUK , this was where i started off and i just really miss the server and everyone on it.

I've tried to be unbanned earlier but got denied when i was in contact with a community banned member , now 2 months i havent spoken to him nor tried to speak to him , so im hoping i can come back to my home , and have a good time again like in the old days.

Why should we unban you ?

I've changed , i usually played with "Toxic and Imature" players but recently i have become more mature since i stepped away from ArmA (only playing it few times a week).

I've made mistakes and pretty big ones aswell , but i cannot say sorry enough times , as i stated before this is where it started and im hoping that you guys will give me another chance of coming back and see a new Salty and a new type of Roleplayer.

With me spending time on other comunities and other people , thaught me alot not only about my self but also about respecting other people , now it has been 5 months and i can promise you that i will never be disrespecting nor discriminate other people.

I cannot say sorry enough times , but this is what i once called home with many friends and fun ingame moments , i hope you will give me 1 more chance to make it right to everyone and again apolegize of my behaviour that got me banned in the first place.

I will do whatever it takes to comeback to this server and this comunity.

Thanks for Reviewing this,

Salty

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No , will be in a few days

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back