What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Salty (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
In-game Name

[VS] Salty

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/50966-un-ban-appeal-salty-denied/#comment-292265

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Ingame Racial Slurs

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing different games and being really busy with school.

Why do you want to return ?

Why Do I want to return i feel like ALUK is the Place for me to Exspress my opinion at all times freely with out Prosectuion and Social Segreation from Freinds and others around me.. Thousands of Soliders all over the world have died to keep the Freedom and Quality that you uphold at all times I wish to be apart of a Socially aware freindly community once more.

I have been told lies and i regret listening to them also i have been blackmailed wich made me really scared and i wanna be a part of a comunnity that will treat me like a honest member and dont blackmail me or forces me to do things i dont like.

Why should we unban you ?

Well I made a few mistakes i was lured into a Commnunity by a false pretender who i won't name he filled me with false hopes and Dreams... I.....struggled to get out of the web of lies that i was involved with and felt imtimidated by a certain person i felt weak and scared and didn't know what to do or how to handle the sitaution at all i'm willing to denouce all communties and cleanse them from my life and live a life with ALUK Pure and True Please forgive me for i have made small mistakes in my life.

the Day i wanted to return was the day i as lured on onto Omeagle to exchange talk about Geograpghical location's of the world when i was Imitidated to show my left nipple on live stream this moment still haunts me and i still can't bare to think about it to this day i'm no longer safe on any Community but the Ex Safe haven i once called home...Wilco you have been like a farther to me by giving me time to play with your children"Member's of ALUK"*sorry English is my 2nd Language and i was taught about Metaphors" Please allow me to the break free of the mental Cage i feel i am with this Vicous Circle of internet life stlye i feel too atachted to

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@SaltyYou post this but sources tell me today you was sat in a room with Scott Mcdermott (someone who we want zero connections with) and a few others.

Not sure what you mean by web of lies ? ... It was your choice and your actions that led you out of this community, Showing nipples on streams etc I know nothing about so I am rather confused why you are mentioning such a thing ?

@SaltyYou post this but sources tell me today you was sat in a room with Scott Mcdermott (someone who we want zero connections with) and a few others.

Not sure what you mean by web of lies ? ... It was your choice and your actions that led you out of this community, Showing nipples on streams etc I know nothing about so I am rather confused why you are mentioning such a thing ?
Because i have been blackmailed by a member that i know of which was harassing the teamspeak today informed by Fetty Wap,  that he would show it on the gallery of the aluk member pictures. 

EDIT : Ive been talking to scott few weeks after i been banned and after today people have shown there real colours even those who i knew since i was 4 yrs old,  and i know for a very long while. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Then its a No @Saltywe do not want any connection or anyone here with any connection to Scott Mcdermott.

I think people are starting to get that now... the guy should have his internet connection removed from him... When the UK get some proper internet laws his time will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back