What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - RickDB (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickDB

In-game Name

RickDB

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://none.com
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

It was 3-4 years ago for VDM. I was the first one (and probably last one..) to get banned by a community vote.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing World of Warcraft and work.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to get into arma roleplaying again.

Why should we unban you ?

My ban was 3-4 years ago. I agree now that I acted childish. I shouldn't have done that. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@RickDB I am sure you are aware that myself and many others of our "finger on the pulse" team have a bloody good memory.

This perm unban appeal isnt really detailed enough, Would you like another go in explaining to why the community wanted you gone at the time ?

@Wilco,

Thanks for your reply. I do understand that my unban appeal was rather short. Here I will clarify it.

Technically I have been banned for VDM, that was the direct cause of a report made against me. But I understand there were many underlying reasons, for example you once reset my economy every single day due to me shooting bombs with a jet. A jet that I didn't buy myself, but someone else - I won't tell any names, but you should know - bought for me. I remember that the last weeks on the server, I was part of a gang mainly with ex-cops in it. We had the richest player in our gang and our entire gang had a significant amount of money as well. As gang we did terrible things, it started out as a revenge hunting on cop. That made our gang in the community very unpopular and people got angry at us.

To put this in conclusion, I was a immature childish person at the time. I deserved that permanent ban because no one was happy with me. I broke so many rules that most of them went unnoticed.  Two reports were made, as far as my memory goes, one was for RDM and the other one was for VDM with a quadbike.

I am truly sorry for the harm I have caused. Within these 4 years of staying away from this community, I have grown up, achieved so many things. I would never do such things as stated above ever again, but due to my actions I do completely understand that you might not want me in this community anymore. If that is the case, I will understand and accept your decision due to the nature of my past.

@RickDB Thanks for expanding.

I will give you another chance but i fully expect you to be following the rules very closely, This is even more of a roleplay community now than it was back then and it was pretty serious in 2015.

Please re-read our rules as they have changed before rejoining the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back