What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - LastNickLeft1_UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

LastNickLeft

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116841-un-ban-appeal-lastnickleft1_unban-020719/?tab=comments#comment-677564
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

(I was told this needs to be in perm appeals, so I'm moving it here as requested by Crow. I have posted it in regular ban appeals as I had no prior appeals denied.)

Multiple things, my initial Community Ban was issued to me as requested after a conversation with Wilco, as I was accused multiple times of advertising for my server, which didn't exist at the time.

After these events, I was banned permanently because another member of the community has edited a screenshot of a conversation between myself and Wilco, making it look that he wrote some evil things about children with cancer. I've had nothing to do with this, had no knowledge of it and found out about it only after I was banned and he approached me about it.

Now, here comes the important part. These are the main reasons why I haven't been allowed back and until now not allowed to appeal, which is understandable due to the nature of what I've done back then.

Ban evading by making multiple new forum accounts.

Using Wilco's real name in a headline post on other community's home page.

Registering an offensive domain and putting up an Arma 3 server that was understandably perceived as an attack on this community.

Making and sharing offensive imagery related to RPUK.

Making a "1.6 Squad" group on community's forums that involved multiple banned members from RPUK.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've spent most of my time either at work or trying to build my 3D modelling and game development (Unreal Engine 4) portfolio. As far as gaming goes I've been playing Rainbow Six Siege, Destiny 2 and No Man's Sky. I also went abroad for about a month, earlier this year.

Why do you want to return ?

I honestly miss the people here, prior to the events that started off with the advertising accusations I believe I was a good and active member of this community for almost 2 years and over thousand hours in the game, I loved making videos from here, spent hours upon hours working on Police documents and making competitions and giveaways for other community members. I used to spend my free time here, with people that I really liked and some of the friendships I've gained here grew beyond Arma. Never banned prior.

I would like to come back to the roleplay here, come back to making videos and come back to be part of this community again. I know I've let a lot of you down by my actions, and I would love the opportunity to fix that.

Why should we unban you ?

For context, about a month prior to these events I got into texturing for Arma and eventually met two others who were working on their server back then. I agreed to help and started making textures and getting involved. It was not meant to be my server, it was something the two were working on for a while, without the intent of actually making a community.

The closest thing to advertising that has ever happened was one of the members working on that put up an Attack and Defend (up to 30 players) server hosting I've paid for.

I've spent hours making my staff application and a video to come with it, I was working on a new UNMC uniform.. then I received a warning point for advertising... A warning point for something I have not done in the slightest. I was upset, salty and pissed off.

It felt like an insult, a stain on my good name within the community, to which I've reacted emotionally, irrationally and immaturely. After receiving more warnings about my alleged advertising, I've decided to leave. I asked Wilco to ban me, so we can avoid the drama... both of us and I took over works on the other server from the original owner and started working on it fully. Even now, after almost two years, I stand by the fact that I've never advertised, never pursued getting people from here to come over, and everyone that ever approached me about getting involved was warned about the possible consequences of their involvement. I, however, do understand how much this community means to all of you, and you will do anything to protect it... in the end, I was just one of over 50 000 members.

From here on I was salty, I felt wronged and had a personal grudge against Wilco, I felt like he took away the last two years on this great community from me, it felt personal. I've made a post against him, using his personal name as I was upset he treated the people that decided to come and join my community, but as I said, he just wanted to protect the community. Using his name is something I shouldn't have done, as privacy is paramount, especially in an online community like this. I apologise, it was a split second decision, and I shouldn't have done that. I have however not edited or known about the edited messages, I do stand by that.

I don't want you to have to read a book on why you should unban me, so let's narrow it down from here.

I've done a lot of bad things, made a lot of regrettable and sometimes outright stupid decisions and evil decisions. My behaviour was also affected by the people that I spent my time with at the time if you make a server people will come, sometimes people that were permanently removed from this community, for good reasons. Some people had feelings towards this community that matched my spite at the time, and I've done and said things that I would not normally do. I take full responsibility for my actions though. I was too much into Altis Life, spending all my free time here, and things that were pointless seemed like a big deal to me, I was addicted and it was almost like my second life, it felt important.

It's over a year and a half now since my initial ban, I have since moved on, from Arma, from the people I used to play with.. good and bad, from my anger and childish behaviour in regards to these petty situations.

It's a game, and this community has a lot of amazing and dedicated people around it. These people are here to have fun, relax and shouldn't be involved in any drama as I have made. No one needs that, and I don't need it. I'm 23, not 15 and should behave like an adult in situations like that.

I apologise to any member of this community, and to the people that run it and manage it for my actions. It was completely unnecessary and immature.

I'm asking for the opportunity to rejoin this community to be able to share and enjoy the experiences, fun and happiness Altis Life brings to us all, just like I did for the two years I've spent as a member of this community before the ban.

Thank you for taking your time and the opportunity to appeal here.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@LastNickLeft1_UNBAN 

Never thought I would see the day that someone was so upset about being banned they decided to name their server "fuckroleplay.co.uk" (Not that I wasted time to report you but thats against Nominet TOS btw), not to add making things personal and trying to add me on Facebook and Instagram, such a thing is reserved for friends so forgive me for declining your requests along with all the other shit you have pretty much covered above.

It was all rather strange to be honest, Are you that much of a internet keyboard warrior to take things that far ?

Onto your advertising which you still seem very defensive over, You was accused as we had members who were hearing things about your's and baileys server, now that might have been you being loose lipped or bailey, either way you was not to use all our hard work for your own agendas as you quickly found out.

In terms of you being an outstanding member for 2 years etc etc etc, If you enjoyed the place that much why would you go out your way to create another place for banned members, was it due to a gathering on other toxic community's which might I add one of them you went over to recently before even bothering to appeal here, So your not just returning to Arma... you've already done that and decided to do it at a non roleplay toxic environment with some non roleplay "frag" videos maybe that is what you enjoy and want to be part of... hence your eagerness to create a place for banned members... who knows.

So lets get down to your appeal, Firstly i discount the personal shit as it had no effect on me, I ve seen worse and had worser threats, a librarian from Middlesbrough and a jack the lad from London didn't make me loose any sleep, however it caused my staff team time in banning you both over and over, In fact one of you was quite racist, no one should put up with that.

The advertising, that can be appealed after 6 months with more information, I already know your story... created 2 pathetic attempts and got no where, maybe there is more to it than that... who got banned from here that made you think... let me create somewhere that will be pretty much the same for them ?

I appreciate your apology to the community, however your little post on the altis life forums i notice was only removed 1 hour before posting this appeal, you've had a year to do that so i do wonder if this is all smoke and mirrors or are you actually genuine.

If i sit here and think back I do not believe we have un-banned someone who turned out to be so toxic, we do not usually do so... So how do I deal with this ?

I personally think a good sized donation to a charity of your choice would bring some good from all of this, got to replace your negativeness with some positives somehow.

Hey @Wilco, thanks for your response. 

I'm sure you know well that the original server wasn't called fuckroleplay.co.uk. 

I would like to say that I've never made a server that was intended to harbour banned ex-members of this community. As I've mentioned I was quite active within the community here and when people found out I was making a server they decided to come and play. Some people came with genuine intentions, some did not. At the time I've lost most of the people I used to spend time with online due to my ban here and was happy for every single player and active community member.

I have indeed played on one other community since my ban here, and made "Police Life" style videos from there (roleplay videos). Most of my Arma videos are set to unlinked for some time but I'm more than happy to send you a link, so can decide that yourself. There is not that UK many communities out there to choose from nowadays, at least not from servers that can actually gather 100 players.

As I've admitted, I've signed up on the forums a few times, yet I have not done so with any malicious intent. I've never posted anything to do with any racism, discrimination or anything disruptive.

No smoke and mirrors, just want to make this right. I know I've acted badly, but I know I'm not that kind I want to be clear, I understand that the problem here are not only individual things I've done, it's all of them combined. There is no point arguing A, because I've definitely done B. 

I'll find a charity I would like to donate to and post a proof of donation here.

Thanks for your time.

Oh I know it wasn't, The original had a name so memorable i am struggling to even remember it other than a 1.6 gang and you posted and allowed all types of content on there... Some posts even racist which never got deleted....Then it turned into FuckRoleplay.co.uk when it failed, but your loyal member base were already gone by then.

I disagree that it was not for banned players, that's the member base you had there from day one and that's who you served with the type of content you allowed, You can argue that for another few years if you want, Understand the way it looked to people outside your great management team.

There is only 1 UK roleplay community the rest are very minimal/poor roleplay full of toxic people, ran by clueless people that can't and shouldn't be managing anything! (a little like yourself and the 15 year old you put in charge), Its actually pretty scary and a daily mail article waiting to happen some of these places!

That's up to yourself but some positive needs to come from such negative actions, That's how we move forward, if you have another way then please suggest it it doesn't have to be monetary related

As I have said in my last response, I'm not going to argue my actions, nothing good can come up from that. 

I've donated £50 to Children's Cancer and Leukemia group. 

*Pictures removed due to personal information*

20190706_212530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So something good comes from all that agro and rubbish, and what a good cause to support

It doesn't delete what happened but certainly makes me think you are serious about returning, for that I will do something positive myself and give you another chance however.... If you decide in the future to start some sort of project of any sort please let us know in advance... I do not want reports from our memberbase again that your starting something.

I also do not want to hear any stories about you unless its positive, so enjoy the server and if there is any drama try not to get wrapped up in it.

Welcome back

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back