What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kattanaunban1 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Kattana

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103555-permanent-ban-appeal-kattana-denied-perm-ban/?tab=comments#comment-592136
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I have no clue.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

this is not for the ingame ban.

Why do you want to return ?

I want my original forum account to be unbanned since i didnt do anything and i wanna see whats happening and get myself updated and maybe see what my mates are doing or other people?
I dont want to be unbanned ingame but i felt like the forum ban was ununnecessary because there was no rule break. I didnt say that i dont want to get unbanned after 6 month and i got 1.6 saying that "Player doesnt want to get banned on 6 months". ??
I even joined the teamspeak was talking to some mates and i messaged CreatorChris saying "Thank you for not banning me from teamspeak". I was bored and i tried to talk to some of my mates then i got banned on spot after 2 minutes with no warning or anything, that time i felt like making an unban appeal but i dont know if Wilco hates me or whats wrong with him only god knows. First, all human beings not just some construct reality from their own subjective perspectives. Indeed we cannot but percieve and understand things around our own system of values and beliefs. This can lead us to conclude that our own personal beliefs and values are objective truths that apply not to only ourselves but to others and to the external word. Thus if we want or desire something, we may come to think that is desirable and that others should also want or desire it. And if we think that something is important, then we may assume it must really be important.

Why should we unban you ?

Well my Forum Account got banned because i was playing on another server which i wasnt a staff or anything else, i told Wilco that i was playing on that server and so i wish to come back after 6 months like Wilco mentioned in the last appeal that got denied, i dont feel like i have done anything wrong and i dont want to take anything personal on Internet probably Wilco hates that Community well i did aswell but in the end i realised that this is just a game and i dont know why do i have to be the victim just because some Admin/Staff doesnt like that community at all?
I have had respect and never trashtalked about this community anywhere else and i dont know if its against the rules to play on another server?.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
good well you read i read anything else u want to embarras me with ?

and why you accusing me of returning heare because of my ban elsewhere read what i said then come here and talk properly. I dont want to get unbanned in game i just want my forum unbanned since i didnt do anything so stop making assumptions

First, all human beings not just some construct reality from their own subjective perspectives. Indeed we cannot but percieve and understand things around our own system of values and beliefs. This can lead us to conclude that our own personal beliefs and values are objective truths that apply not to only ourselves but to others and to the external word. Thus if we want or desire something, we may come to think that is desirable and that others should also want or desire it. And if we think that something is important, then we may assume it must really be important.
I didnt say that thats my words anyways , its just true facts

i dont want to be rude or anything, on my Point of View i know Arma 3 as a game and rpuk is a great community so why should i be a victim on getting banned just because i was playing on another server. 

Here is a message i sent on email@roleplay.co.uk for those that think i want to return just because i was banned elsewhere 

https://gyazo.com/c01eaf4b9b0e8adb4ff27e937f2215f2

i dont want to be rude or anything, on my Point of View i know Arma 3 as a game and rpuk is a great community so why should i be a victim on getting banned just because i was playing on another server. 
Let's be realistic.
You're not banned for playing elsewhere, cut that crap.
You're banned because you received 4 warnings from 4 different members of staff before being banned. 
You were then unbanned because we accept that people can "make mistakes"

Let's list the "mistakes".

Mistake the first

Mistake the second 

d5fd3dff8a58acab5f40c17fd192830c.png

Mistake the third

Interested in the number of warnings I can find in addition to these bans? This took me 2 minutes.

Kieran Rhead at 01/17/2017 2:31 PM

Stuart at 04/05/2017 11:10 PM

Greg at 04/08/2017 1:48 PM

DELETER at 04/19/2017 10:57 PM

CSI Long Beard at 09/12/2017 12:05 PM

I've skipped the extra notes to save the embarrassment.

Now i'm sure you've noticed I don't do this often, so consider this a special occasion with some one to one advice.

Cut the crap, own your mistakes, try harder.  That's all you'll hear from me on this matter.

Maybe if you follow that advice the people here who are nicer than me and don't normally go for this public shaming will be nice enough to let you back on the server. Who knows.

The first time i started getting interested in roleplay and playing Arma 3 is by watching loltyler1 back in the days with my 2 only friends Georgia and Karnii, we got Arma 3 and tried to play something simliar to that and we found Roleplay.co.uk. I joined and didnt know that there is rules here so i started walking around and met some police officers one of them was Kieran Rhead, i then approached them and told them i dont know how to play this game can someone please help me and i got restrained by him when he switched on the Admin Suit, he talked to me for a minute and i explained to him so he told me to leave the server and read the server rules but i was struggling to know how to because i was very very new to Arma 3, he then said okay i will kick you from the server with a message to read the rules and i didnt know where to find them since i was alone on discord and my mates were not around so i just let it sleep till some day.

Kieran Rhead at 01/17/2017 2:31 PM
The first ban was literally 2 days after i got told by Kieran Rhead to go read the rules which i didnt and i really apologize about that, i was in Kavala Greenzone with someone called Liam and were having fun together i had a pistol with no bullets that i bought from a Rebel after i was begging him to do it since it seemed to be fun to rob people, i was only joking since i met that guy Liam and had some good roleplay with him for about 30 minutes and then i tried to prank him maybe scare him just because i found it funny and i tried to make a youtube video out of it and then i got told by my friend it is against the rules about what i just did and i logged off the server next day i found myself banned maybe 2 days ago i am not completely sure.

Second mistake i think this is from Oliverv2, i quit Arma 3 for abit then came back since i had some family issues and when i joined the teamspeak i got told by my gang mates to spawn in the gangbase to lock the doors because our Base was getting raided and i didnt know that was against the rules since i did not play when the rule was set in place by RPUK staff.

Later that day i was doing a Salt Run when i was at the UNMC border and OliverV2 removed the fuel out of my vehicle just to speak to me and he was telling me that what i did its against the rules and he told me to go check the new Gang Base Rules, i did not find anything about Gang Base Rules but based on what OliverV2 told me and me asking people around i then realized what is against the rules. 

After a couple of days i was driving my hatchback sport around Kavala when i spotted 3 police officers in the street and a PCSO dead on the ground, i then proceeded to get out my Vehicle and start Streching the PCSO to get him to the hospital but forgot that i had an MX on my back, when i started stretching him OliverV2 seen me with it and told me to stop otherwise my tires will be shot, after that i started fleeing and OliverV2 shot at my tire and i crashed close to a broken down building behind the old Kavala Church Dealer, i went to the second floor and started Roleplaying with the cops, i told the cops that if one of them try to come upstairs i will be forced to use Lethal Force on them and then i seen a Police Officer behind the Building with a gun Pointed at me and i seen it as a threat and killed him. 

I was fighting Police and seen that Oliver Revived himself and came upstairs to talk to me with Matt aswell, they teleported me to Kavala Castro and i was talking to them for a couple of minutes, Oliver asked me "Whats the rule that i told you about the other day when i stopped you", I replied with "its Rebel Roleplay". After that conversation Matt said i did a good try and i got banned for RDM (2.2).

The Third Mistake was that me and my friends seen someone going with a boat towards the Smugglers and i decided to go at the Advanced Weapons and try and Rob him for his Money because its good money, when i see Kempi i tried to speak to him but he kept running away and i thought that he tried to Blof me by giving me the keys and it was true the money that he made it was on him, when Kemp talked to me i told him multiple times to stop and talk to me because i want to know what have you been doing, he made me angry so i initated on him first by telling him to stop then just to scare him i told him to stop otherwise im gonna have to shoot him, after i said that he stopped so he can value his life and my scaring startegy worked, i went to him and i told him "I believe that you have done Blood Diamonds and i want to rob you for the money so place your hands above your head otherwise i will knock you out". He didnt do it and kept running around not even speaking a word to me just doing Donuts around me so i decided to knock him out before he pulled out a weapon. I know the roleplay could have been better if Kempi stopped and talked to me but he did not which i found very Poor from his side aswell. 

Stuart at 04/05/2017 11:10 PM
This warning i was with some mates at Kavala and we seen someone robbing a hobo so we all hopped out the car and initiated on some people, there was multiple people from our gang initiating on them, i didnt realize how poor the roleplay was all we told them is "put your hands up you are not robbing anyone and if you dont do that we gonna be forced to shoot you". Same story as before i got teleported to Kavala Castle from TikTak and Stuart and he explained us what we did wrong so i told him that he can feel free to give me a warning or any punishment that i deserve and he did. 

Greg at 04/08/2017 1:48 PM
On this one i got Reported and i believe the person that reported me was Popka, we were on a gunfight with some rebels at Altis Metal Exports when we tried to Rob them then Popka came from behind initiated on me while he had a gun out which was a Pistol and i didnt want to surrender since it was just a hobo with a Pistol so i shot him down well we were in a gunfight, and everything was explained on the report. Do you think 4 Rebels would surrender against just 1 Hobo with a Pistol so i think Popkas point was just to start having a gunfight with us while his friends were setting up.

DELETER at 04/19/2017 10:57 PM
This one i believe it was close to a gas station when Rebels and Cops were having a gunfight and i was driving my SUV close to the Fuel Station when my car got hit and i seen the person that did it so i decamped and shot him through the door, this issue was resolved on teamspeak with the guy that i killed and i compensated him about his losses and i ended up being very good friends with them so as joining their gang.

CSI Long Beard at 09/12/2017 12:05 PM
This Warning was from my own report that i made on some old TCK members that robbed me, i was doing a weed run then i didnt have a Pistol or anything to defend myself when i arrived at the weed processor i seen some armed people leaving so i thought i would to my stuff and process the Cannabis that i have on me, after that i seen that the people were coming back so i thought why not try to roleplay with them but their intentions was to rob me of my stuff and their Roleplay was Poor aswell one of them got a warning from it, they initiated on me and shot me down so i got a warning for not Valuing my Life and i didnt know that was a thing on the Server i thought its only for Police. Then i get told that it falls under Common Sense and i respect that i done wrong but didnt see it within the rules that its not good to do it.

Thank you @Edgar Ville for letting me explain so i also explained this to you, my intentions are not to get unbanned right now my intentions are that i want to return after 6 months when Wilco told me that i can appeal so i still want to do it, i just didnt feel like i deserved a community ban just because i was playing on that server, honestly everytime RPUK get mentioned there i mute myself or i leave and i told my gang members that are there that i dont like being involved into stuff that you guys have done wrong on RPUK because i like the community and i dont want to make my doors closed on here. I am not that type of Toxic person or do something intentionally just to harm the community im here to have fun and experience good stuff which i found it pretty good so far.

Yes i have done wrong and i am sorry about it i just want to return sometimes here because i like the place and i only wanted to have my original forum account just so i can see what my mates are doing and keep myself updated with stuff and sometimes talk with my friends on teamspeak. 

@Nalurah I apologize about what you have experienced with me which is not good things and i caused issues to you in the past, but hopefully sometimes i can manage to make everyone trust me and fix my reputation here.

I am sorry that i have shown negativity towards the rules and on your eyes, I started playing Arma 3 for fun and to make friends which i never had before and I achieved that in here and i dont want to leave on bad terms, i have had alot of FragMontages which I deleted them after I proved myself how good i am on Roleplaying and contributing positivity on this community, i liked playing as a Rebel alot i mean everyone does and i always ended up joining/making a gang that doesn’t really provide that HighQualityRoleplay that you guys want here and i now see where i was wrong, i have had good Roleplay time mostly while i was playing as a Police Officer and i was so stupid that i let that leave from me honestly that was a big mistake. I have a job now and i dont get to play alot mostly on weekends and after i finish so i just want a place to have someone to play with when i want and have fun like everyone else does on here.

Thank you for replying 

Okay, Kattana,

I'd like to say that even thought it took Edgar to comment for you to give some information and a lot more effort, I do appreciate the time you've put into your appeal. I do believe that you want to be here and be apart of RPUK I have no doubt in that, however, i think it's time you see from our perspective that a player with all the bans and history on record that it's not the type of player we want on RPUK, we want people to enjoy themselves within the current rule set and ensuring the community's well-being not regular issue's and disturbances for the community members and the staff team. I know you've explained your side and I've taken it all into consideration, fortunately for yourself I've seen people banned for a lot less bans / warnings. I'm unsure why you was given some many chances tbh.

Put yourself in our shoes, for someone who's been given numerous chances and not took much consideration after given that chance, would you allow them back?

I am not that type of Toxic person or do something intentionally just to harm the community
As far as I'm aware i've not heard or noticed anything in reagrds to you being toxic or intentionally harm the community, however all these bans / warnings add up and can be seen as harming the community, due to ruining the gamplay for others, staff taking time out of their day to give you chances / monitor your gameplay.

On your leaving post you was left with a comment from Wilco along the lines of 

"Kattana is a good person but just hasn’t learnt from previous bans and there is only so much we can do, I think we have been more than fair in this case

We cannot give unlimited chances as people will just not follow rules if they think they can just get unbanned. 

I can see the staff team have spent time giving warnings in the past but there hasn’t been any improvement so time away from the servers is the only option as this point

Good luck and hopefully see you back here soon"
I believe he's got this spot on, the only way I think we can move forward from your mistakes is to not associate yourself with RPUK for the time being until your 6 months are over. Meaning, teamspeak, forums, in game. If I allowed you to be unbanned on the forums / teamspeak this will be giving you "another chance" and right now, we are all out of chances.

Hopefully this will benefit you and come back and convince me that you've taken all this on board and improved how you behave in regards to your play style and upholding of a rule set.

Appeal denied - Appeal on 29/09/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back