What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - BlackJack (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJack

☢BlackJack©☢
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name

BlackJack

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/97740-un-ban-appeal-blackjack-271117-denied-perm/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because of the Morrisons blanket ban, and I was accused of being very much involved.

I admit I was in the wrong for sitting in that channel that I was pictured being in, I don't deny being in that channel, but knowing what its called after it changing like traffic lights isn't fair. I'd like to think Vladic was my friend, I never said anything bad to him or think bad of him, I have no reason to be. I don't think anyone in their right mind would donate to someones twitch channel often and then speak badly about them.

Also looking back on the previous ban appeal that i did, it says that my account was found with a changed name the same day they went on to RDM everyone, I can't remember too well but i did change my name, but that was because you needed to have the same name or tag in game, as that was needed to play as a gang on that specific Arma 3 server. And I went on RPUK I think the same day to leave the gang in-game because I knew they were going to get blanket banned and I didn't want to get caught up in it all.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Over the past months since I have been banned, I have been working, concentrating on my gym time a lot more, and gaming a lot less, which is good and bad in a way (but recently got back into Grand Theft auto 5 again). But I must say being banned from here has improved my gym life for sure. So I suppose there is a positive in being caught up in all of this. But I do miss being apart of this community that I have spent many years being apart of and watching it grow.

Apart from that I haven't really been doing much, going to Florida in the middle of this year, and also competing in tough mudder later this year also, so that should be a lot of fun!

Why do you want to return ?

I would love to return because I miss the general atmosphere of the game that roleplay.co.uk gives, I also miss being apart of what this community is. I haven't really been apart of any other community other than this one, and I can't really move on from it.

Also it was very nice to be in my account again, Actually so happy to be able to be back in it :)

Why should we unban you ?

I haven't had much contact with the other people that have been banned, I haven't spoken to any of the them in the form of team speak or any other VOIP chat. And recently trying to distant myself from them.

I'm not here for any malicious intent or was never intended in the past, I was just unlucky in getting caught up in it all, and my name being plastered around everywhere (screenshots in the teamspeak room)

And I sincerely apologise for any unfortunate things that have happened in the past, and if you find it fit to unban me, I will not be associated with anyone like that again. It's not like me and it never was.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Oh its not just an insult to vladic its an insult to this entire community, You went there soley for the drama and you knew these people would be wasting our staff teams time by being little children on our teamspeak and forums.

@BlackJack Its also an insult that you think we are so stupid to believe this, We have our heads screwed on here i am pretty certain you already know that.

I would love to return because I miss the general atmosphere of the game that roleplay.co.uk gives
Is the atompshere here better or worse without some of the digusting people you hang around with in these hangs or in TI ?

You are only on this forum account to appeal if this gets denied you will lose access to it again so do not get so comfortable, I know what was going on in that room on that night but ill give you the chance in your words to explain it so you can admit to this community's players what you was part of rather than in your words "accused" of.

I know that you and your staff team are not stupid, I didn't say you were, I'm just giving my side of the story. I can't admit to something that I wasn't apart of , yes I was in the teamspeak room, but I had no part in whatever bad roleplay that had happened with the gang, talk about anyone badly or participate in malicious activity towards this community. I was only in the teamspeak channel to talk to my "friends". 

I won't ever be able to prove beyond any doubt that I'm not like these people, unless I get a chance to show you. I have never meant to harm this community, the idea of not being able to return because I'm not believed hurts and I'm not sure how to deal with this. I can't say anything more to make you believe me, I can just hope that the reasonable Person I know you are, and of course the management and staff team to give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not like the toxic and childish people I used to hang around with.

I don't know what to say to be honest Wilco, no matter what I say I feel like you aren't going to believe me. Which hurts a lot, considering how loyal I have been throughout the years I have been here.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlackJack even the most loyal people have ended up turning against this community, So it's not really a factor I consider especially when they keep some questionable friends, You knew there was drama going on and you wanted to be part of that while these people were wasting our staff teams time... That's how you destroy your loyalty and respect, I didn't see you reporting this to the staff team nor did I see you removing yourself from that situation.

We now have zero tolerance towards toxic people or those involved with toxic people and the shit there causing towards this community.

Here are your unban terms:

• If you are seen hanging around with toxic people you can no longer be part of Roleplay UK - This is on any platform
  • You will not be permitted to join any rebel/gangs on the server (CIV/NHS/Police only)
  • If you are banned again there will not be any further appeals.
Do you accept?

I accept.

If shown good behaviour after a year or so, do you think think this could be lifted?

And thank you for this opportunity. 

Bullet point 2 & 3 will be yes after a year of keeping your nose clean.

However, bullet point 1 won't be, We do not want these sick individuals on Roleplay UK or anyone connected to them.

Point 1 is more than ok with me I assure you!

Thank you very much for this, I wont let you down!

Also is it possible to get my lifetime/investor donator tag back also? :)

Of course, We remove these when players are moved to the banned group for permission purposes.

I can see your lifetime donator payment, Can you advise me of the date of the investor one so I can restore this, I will issue your server unban now.

Agh ok, appreciated!  

Sorry, I read a while back that if you donated a certain amount, that you were moved into the investor class? I think I could be wrong though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back