What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PeachMasters Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be happening?.. What's the point of having an Apple King with no PeachMaster?! You're leaving me with the bloody potato person, if he still exists! You'd think I'd be happy because the war is won and finally people will be safe from your legendary terrors, but I feel a distinct loss in it's place. I can't count the amount of times I've ended up foiling your dastardly plans and having you zip-tied, at my mercy, my Zubr in hand. And not once did I ever shoot. I knew things would not be the same for me without my nemesis.

So I'm sorry, but today I just don't feel like banning you :( if I did, then I'd certainly not see you again, and that cannot happen. You have been a brilliant adversary and a huge influence on me over the years; I cannot thank you enough for all the fun. I will look back on our video in years to come and and smile, silently cursing Peaches.. 
Thank you for the kind words, you can always, give the mantle to somebody else! 

@PeachMaster I know the damage has likely been done but in the coming days I implore you to reconsider... Things were done hastily and it would be overwhelmingly sad to lose someone like yourself. I don't blame you at all if you leave but in a little while, see how things change and see if you don't change your mind.

Regardless, enjoyed being in the UNMC with you for a time but we didn't really speak besides that. Seemed like a nice guy either way. Good luck!
I did reconsider and in the end there is no place for me anymore, i thank you for the kind words.

And for the rest, thank you! It's been a pleasure meeting you all. 

Do me a favour and protect my peach fields ;) 

Thank you for the kind words, you can always, give the mantle to somebody else! 

I did reconsider and in the end there is no place for me anymore, i thank you for the kind words.

And for the rest, thank you! It's been a pleasure meeting you all. 

Do me a favour and protect my peach fields ;) 
I'll guard as many as I can from pesky apples ;P

Thanks for the peaches on my ride-along. 

48V9QgL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ima 1.6 you for not mentioning me here. JK. Good luck with the future mate. 

One of my favorite people on the server, I wish I patrolled with you more recently, We do have good memories and we will keep in touch on Steam, have a good one. If you ever want to fuck around as civs just send me a message and we can pop on for an hour or two.

But still, thank you for bringing me into the police, and btw it was because of you I got CI ;)

Damn this is right in the feels... I will always remember the time I sneaked into your Mohawk mid firefight and flew us away XD - Zippey you were one of the best role players and general people that I have met in this community. It has been a pleasure when playing with you always mate, and good luck wherever you choose to go next

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't patrol with you as much as I should but I know you were a massively great guy on the server best of luck with everything that you go onto next a massive loss to the community !

@PeachMasterI never thought this day would of come. You shall be missed greatly, now I have no one to yell and argue with anymore. I might just message you on steam now and again to shout at you. You will be missed, thanks for making this community special, it will not be the same without you!

@PeachMasterI completely understand that you're frustrated.

I do have a question though, what's up with all the entitlement? Sure, you've been here for over two years.. You know what? So have I. Just because you've been here for a long time, it doesn't mean you can throw it 'round all the time, stating you should be treated in a certain way simply because of it.

Anyway, those are just my two cents. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

@PeachMasterI completely understand that you're frustrated.

I do have a question though, what's up with all the entitlement? Sure, you've been here for over two years.. You know what? So have I. Just because you've been here for a long time, it doesn't mean you can throw it 'round all the time, stating you should be treated in a certain way simply because of it.

Anyway, those are just my two cents. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
Never thought off it like that, but as stated, the longer i was here, the more friends i accumulated, unfortunately for me, they all outright left or got banned with the recent purge, in a sense, i lost respect there, so i'm leaving. 

Your cents always matters to be Sheppy, thanks for being our fly boy in the past. Forgot to tag you... 

Bye master peach! I will never forget our journeys at peach fields, Good Luck to your future!

It's really sad to see you go peach, you always been a fun dude to talk with :)

and one of the best roleplayers and most serious roleplayers i have seen in my nearly year on the server, you where always fun talking with back in the LCN days, and man that was times :) 

A hard strike in community feels losing a player like you!

Have a Good one m8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back