What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PCSO Prawn185 (Action: Ban Issued 24/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonHunter

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):PCSO Prawner185

Time & Date this happened: ‎Today, ‎November ‎21, ‎2014, ‏‎3 minutes ago

Description of what happened: He killed me, then chunky killed him then he left the server and also DC'd from TS

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, he is a cop and he should know better

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
I have another SS but at the top it clearly shows what he did

better image by smart

RXlrDvQ.jpg

10459xi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can explain,

I shot whoever was by the wall, 3 shots to the head and body, nothing happened also i was round a wall, next thing you know I was dead.

You reported yourself...
how did i report myself

Also you killed me who was by the wall, then chunky killed you and you died then left the server...it doesnt matter if you killed someone or not, you still combat logged which is total bullshit

What are you trying to get out of this?

Comp ill give it too you

if you want me banned, then whats your problem with me

I don't have anything against you or anyone, you broke the rules twice with me, the first time you combat restrained me(no proof).. the second time you DC when you die,

I am doing my part as a community member to rid the server of rule breakers.

I don't need your money or gear, i have loads of cash its just stupid that you did that when you KNOW people get banned for far less things in this server

I do not get people banned, the admins ban people and im simply putting in a report against you for breaking the rules, if you decide to make a unban request then so be it.. If i see anyone do this i report them, it is not just you.

Even if you died by unknown reason you are not allowed to disconnect, it is still glitching the system and i have been told it is not allowed anymore.

I mean if you really want to bribe me then you may bribe me, 5 mill will be the starting price :p

All jokes aside, if you message me in teamspeak or ingame i will take a comp request (full gear is around 150/200k) let this be your only warning from my end, if i see it again i will surely keep the report up /

Currently waiting to talk to prawner about this subject and hopefully he will stay a police officer, i can understand this might be his first mistake and do not want to get him instabanned from the server for such a silly one, but i have warned him via PM if i see it again i will not be so kind next time

*currently waiting for pawners reply*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back