What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Panchito (Dealt with by Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir_Ivanov

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Panchito

Time & Date this happened: 5/9/14 22:30

Description of what happened: Pineapple and me managed to catch Snowflake and kill Panchito while they were shooting to us with an armed Offroad. I died and my friend walked to Paros with Snowflake in order to take a heli and bring him to Pyrgos HQ. When he was close to the heli (800m +-), Panchito shot him, making us loose the 3.3mill bounty and his gear. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, I told him to read the NLR d (the one that says that you can't come back to the operation within 15 minutes after your death) and he answered that those rules are old. I asked Wilco and this was his answer:

CoHIHcy.png

Panchito disconnected so I could not tell him he was wrong.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

GcqNgD2.png

UEEtK9G.png

I can upload a video too if it is needed but I think it is not since Panchito admitted he did it since he "did not know" that rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said I didn't know that rule you were quoting the rules that you can find on the map which were implemented on July the server rules are updated since October so that means they are more recent and they clearly state.

Server rules state "4D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!"

We were more than 1000 meters away since you decided to walk my friend all the way from the salt mines to Pygros in restraints. Thats where I decided to shoot and kill you.

And to add to the matter you shot me with live ammunition while I was laying on the ground tazed out.

Also, after we killed you the first time you came after us again because there wasn't alot of people around the salt mines and since my friend had a  3.5 million bounty I guess you still wanted bad or is there any other reason you came back for us?

I never said I didn't know that rule you were quoting the rules that you can find on the map which were implemented on July the server rules are updated since October so that means they are more recent and they clearly state.

Server rules state "4D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!"

We were more than 1000 meters away since you decided to walk my friend all the way from the salt mines to Pygros in restraints. Thats where I decided to shoot and kill you.

And to add to the matter you shot me with live ammunition while I was laying on the ground tazed out.
Well, look at what Wilco said, I think that is clear enough. And yes, he shot you with live ammunition and you perfectly know the reason, but I will explain it to the forum to let know what some white listed rebels do: before this happened, we had caught Snowflake, Panchito and Noezinho. Snowflake and Panchito were restrained and Noezinho, who was in the gunner seat (armed off road) was tased. He said he was bugged (he seemed like too), so he could not get out. We decided to believe him and let him there, after all, saying that he is bugged while he is not would be metagaming and he is a white listed rebel. We could have killed him but we did not. When we came back to Snowflake and Panchito, he shot us in the back. That is why we killed you although we had nonlethal force too.

"Well, look at what Wilco said, I think that is clear enough. And yes, he shot you with live ammunition and you perfectly know the reason, but I will explain it to the forum to let know what some white listed rebels do: before this happened, we had caught Snowflake, Panchito and Noezinho. Snowflake and Panchito were restrained and Noezinho, who was in the gunner seat (armed off road) was tased. He said he was bugged (he seemed like too), so he could not get out. We decided to believe him and let him there, after all, saying that he is bugged while he is not would be metagaming and he is a white listed rebel. We could have killed him but we did not. When we came back to Snowflake and Panchito, he shot us in the back. That is why we killed you although we had nonlethal force too."

He was bugged indeed because you used your taser on a car and shot me trough car windows(?).

When you tried to sneak up on our friend we drove around pointing a .50 cal at you warning you to go away or be shot but you guys didnt budge, then we fired some warning shots driving around you and still you staid there not moving except your friend who decided to tase our friend so we killed one of you then as we were driving we go tazed in the car.  Then we went away back to our base in our strider and by the time we arrived there you guys were there with a chopper following the other incident.

"saying that he is bugged while he is not would be metagaming"

Sorry can you explain this

edit: I still don't get how you guys were planning to get my friend out of his strider before we showed up because you were in an ofroad

Also, after we killed you the first time you came after us again because there wasn't alot of people around the salt mines and since my friend had a  3.5 million bounty I guess you still wanted bad or is there any other reason you came back for us?
We were revived and geared again. As there were eight plf members online, and the rest of the people had a low bounty, we bought a tip that said you were near the rebel base's city, so we camped the road outside the rebel zone. We were just bounty hunting, not seeking revenge since Noezinho, the only one we were angry with, had disconnected

Vladimir_Ivanov said:
We were revived and geared again. As there were eight plf members online, and the rest of the people had a low bounty, we bought a tip that said you were near the rebel base's city, so we camped the road outside the rebel zone. We were just bounty hunting, not seeking revenge since Noezinho, the only one we were angry with, had disconnected
Roger that emotions were flared up that is correct, I am willing to pay for the gear that you and your buddy lost because of me but I am not going to pay the 3.5 million bounty, you have plenty of chances to still get that

Roger that emotions were flared up that is correct, I am willing to pay for the gear that you and your buddy lost because of me but I am not going to pay the 3.5 million bounty, you have plenty of chances to still get that
We have had two chances, on the first one, Noezinho shoots me in the back while he is "bugged". On the second one my friend gets killed because you break the NLR. How many rules do you have to break before we take our bounty to HQ?

We have had two chances, on the first one, Noezinho shoots me in the back while he is "bugged". On the second one my friend gets killed because you break the NLR. How many rules do you have to break before we take our bounty to HQ?
Well man I am trying to be friendly but if all you can see is the bounty fine by me you get nothing. Next time if people threaten you with a .50 cal  you should value your life like people IRL would do and not rush in like Rambo to taze the guy who was driving in a strider anyway.

I am done talking with you and let the admins decide since you slap my hand away.

Here we go again . Now as i always state please come to the dam ts before coming to the forums its can be so much faster and much less hassle for all. There is me and sovereign who are more than happy to help if you have ANY problems regarding the WLR. (If you can speak English that is).

Your side

As far as i can see this is based on a very picky problem about the 15 min rule crossed with your lack of communication(If any at all), tazer spam, Server Bugs, and a dash of but hurt about the loss of a small fortune. 

Our side

Frustration of the tazer spam, EXTREMELY SHIFTY ON HOW YOU FOUND THEM (and when you did find 3 men how you knew it was them straight away and processed to taze them of a tip of that there may be 3 wanted men in a town....). My men are also not happy about the fact that they had a 50cal pointed at you and  they gave you countless warnings and threats not to processed to which there was NO valid response at all apart from you just to run direct to the player with a 3 mil bounty and taze him. ( language barrier?) 

(WLR MSG)

I ASK THAT ALL OTHER WLR NOT TO POST, IF ANY ONE HAS VALID INFO BRING IT TO TS. Thank you.

OH AND GIVING THREATS TO MY MEN IF THEY DO NOT COMP YOU THEY WILL BE REPORTED ON THE FORUMS IS OUT OF ORDER  

As you said "enjoy your ban" as the photo shows.

Hyhn03e.jpg

Update

(I talk on behalf of my men with the utmost confidence in there reasoning and decisions . It is with this i will defend there word with the utmost confidence as one of there leaders. 

Our side

Has all been sorted over ts with my men. As far as im concerned there is nothing more for me or the other WLR to say here. We will no longer respond unless instructed to for a decisive reason by a admin/Forum Moderator.

Here we go again . Now as i always state please come to the dam ts before coming to the forums its can be so much faster and much less hassle for all. There is me and sovereign who are more than happy to help if you have ANY problems regarding the WLR. (If you can speak English that is).

Your side

As far as i can see this is based on a very picky problem about the 15 min rule crossed with your lack of communication(If any at all), tazer spam, Server Bugs, and a dash of but hurt about the loss of a small fortune.

Our side

Frustration of the tazer spam, EXTREMELY SHIFTY ON HOW YOU FOUND THEM (and when you did find 3 men how you knew it was them straight away and processed to taze them of a tip of that there may be 3 wanted men in a town....). My men are also not happy about the fact that they had a 50cal pointed at you and they gave you countless warnings and threats not to processed to which there was NO valid response at all apart from you just to run direct to the player with a 3 mil bounty and taze him. ( language barrier?)

(WLR MSG)

I ASK THAT ALL OTHER WLR NOT TO POST, IF ANY ONE HAS VALID INFO BRING IT TO TS. Thank you.
That is a small amount of money in your opinion because my clan has 1 million IN TOTAL. The reason why I am so angry is because while my friend was struggling to take the bounty to HQ because I could not come back to the operation, Panchito did.
I don't know what is wrong with tase spamming, I mean, there is no rule about how to use the pdw, and I think it is fair since you have weapons with a much longer range and kill with 1-2 shots.

And finally, how did we findthem? Well, we followed the armored vehicle from Athira to Gravia. We saw three men so they had to be the only three whitelisted rebels online since normal rebels can't have that vehicle. We did not need more evidence so we came there to tase and restrain, then ask. And on the "second assault", Panchito and Snowflake were the ones who shot without saying a word, so the lack of communication was mostly from them.

Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to point out what I can understand here. if Noze said "he's bugged and cannot exit the .50 cal vehicle" then he should not 're enter the fray. He's technically broken role play, similar to the abuse of getting out of restraints if a police officer has arrested you.

If a copper restrains you and your restrains bug and break, it's considered piss poor role play to turn around and spray down those arresting you. We can all agree on that.

I'd see it a similar way, if he's announced he is bugged and broken role play, it's piss poor to fix itself and then decide to get back into role play when the bounty hunter had the trust and confidence that a WLR would not do this.

Has all been sorted over ts with my men. As far as im concerned there is nothing more for me or the other WLR to say here. We will no longer respond unless instructed to for a decisive reason by a admin/Forum Moderator.

I need confirmation from OP if this is resolved, and that they wish to cancel their report.

Give us the full version, instead of this clipping video. Its impossible to get the situation.
I uploaded this video for another thread to show how Noezinho metagamed so I don't think it will help getting Pachinto banned, which is the point of this thread. If requested by an admin, I will upload a longer version of it.

I need confirmation from OP if this is resolved, and that they wish to cancel their report.
It is not resolved, as far as I know  (I am banned from the server), he has not comped me and I have not spoken with them.

The OP of this thread is banned I believe.
Yes, I have been banned by mistake :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back