What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Overdue arrival :)

Hello all!

I thought I'd make an introduction since I have been quite actively playing the server for about 6-7 weeks now and I'd just like to say hi! Before joining Altis Life, I had never played Arma let alone Altis Life and I was completely new to RP and at first I was a bit confused as to what I actually had to do in this game, but after a few days I got the gist of it and I got highly addicted to it to say the least! 500 hours later, here I am and I've had a great time playing in a rebel clan, meeting a lot of good guys from AG, of which I've had a blast with! Especially PorkChop and his messed mind getting in to up role-playing... :D

A little about myself... My name is Max, I am from London and have just yesterday turned 19. Currently at university.

I've had a lot of good fun on this server and I hope to have much more with the addition of the 3.1.4 Update coming to the game, if it ever does ;)

Thanks!

"if it ever does ;)

Thanks!"

haha i see what you did there :p and welcome my friend :D

Back