What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ok so is this allowed :D?

Dreamz

`So the new rule, states this These rules apply to players regarding looting emergency services.

1. Medics cannot be killed anyone found with Medic equipment on there persons will be banned.

2. Police may not be looted, anyone found with police equipment on there persons will be banned, The only item you can loot from a police officer is the black berets from the small number of senior police/armed police who are allowed to wear them as a trophy piece.

Now my question is, Are you allowed to use their pistol (tazer)?

If you do have cop gear, are you allowed to have it in ur house, and not use it, if you had it from before this rule has been applied?

I'm under the impression that if you have police items on any account then they must be stored inside of your house and not used. Although, I can't see any harm in showing your friend a trophy piece inside of your house.

Well im not gonna use them, but im gonna keep them if the rule change, im still abit confused about the tazer part tho

You cannot take items off of an officer, and I don't believe you can buy the police issue tazer at any stores, so I believe the same applies.

Next update you cannot loot the dead bodies, so we may be changing this then. No promises though.

Back