What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Npas patrol #1

Nice to see some fun in NPAS, however calling all units on everything can be a bit annoying..

& RiP summers ™

Dont usually call all units i called all units to see who was close and what not, then i went on tango victor 1 :D

So I just watched that... You literally scrollwheel every vehicle you see... That is metagaming, I don't want to see that again. Only time that is allowed is with helicopters. @Ociex

@BratJaggesVlndI'ts not meta gaming if i dont use that information for anything is it? No need to bash down on me for nothing i have done. I do that sometimes i never use that information or tell anyone what name that is.

It's a bad habit from king of the hill when i cant see what kind of vehicle it is.

Contact me in TS when you have time mate ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@BratJaggesVlndI'ts not meta gaming if i dont use that information for anything is it? No need to bash down on me for nothing i have done. I do that sometimes i never use that information or tell anyone what name that is.

It's a bad habit from king of the hill when i cant see what kind of vehicle it is.

Contact me in TS when you have time mate ^^
Read the rules on scroll wheeling and tilde keying and that will be brats answer. 

It's only ever allowed on helicopters to identify the driver OR rule breakers (when they are breaking rules).

Quite a few people have been banned for using this, whether it was to their advantage or not (Search SPC Kevin unban appeal).

Oh come on it's a fun video i did for FUN, to showcase how fun we can have in npas, but now it turned onto something it shouldnt be cmon, don't you guys want to see people onto the server? Don't you guys want free advertisment? Or fun videos showcasing this fun island? I'am even writing a song as we speak for this island.

I'am trying to show how much i love this server and how much i enjoy it.

4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

There is nothing about scrolling, and i'am not identifying people i'am identifying vehicle so that i don't say boxer truck when it's a tempest from 4km away.

Oh come on it's a fun video i did for FUN, to showcase how fun we can have in npas, but now it turned onto something it shouldnt be cmon, don't you guys want to see people onto the server? Don't you guys want free advertisment? Or fun videos showcasing this fun island? I'am even writing a song as we speak for this island.

I'am trying to show how much i love this server and how much i enjoy it.

4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

There is nothing about scrolling, and i'am not identifying people i'am identifying vehicle so that i don't say boxer truck when it's a tempest from 4km away.
You asked and I answered, lol.

All I'm saying is that if someone put it onto the report section you'd probably get a warning for it.

well-that-escalated-quickly-meme-15.jpg

There are unwritten rules everywhere here to be honest. But be very lucky I was banned in the very same circumstance (ie posting a video on the forums).

Oh and I wasn't warned... you're lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not really an unwritten rule, its more of a common sense one... When you scrollwheel you get alot of information you really shouldn't have in-game, what vehicle it is, if anyone is in it and the name of whoever is in it. And yeah, you do kind of use it, when you say it PC Qua Ali and Phil, after having scrolled over them.

You are getting very defensive here, Im just giving you a warning.

@Rossss you didn't receive a warning because your video was in report a player. If a video ends up there, Im gonna look for and act on rule breaks. Simple as.

I found it helpful that if your doing videos etc enable the stream UI settings in options.

this basically disables the ability to meta from scroll wheel. I'm going to start using it when I stream as people bitch all the time.

Back