What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No goodby but cya laterz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello friends,

After 2 years being in the community it is time to move along. I will come and say hi on the server from time to time.

I started my journey as a small civilian that became a Student with in the NHS and i grow to the rank of GP these days known as a CST.

I have had my fun sharing all lollypops and giving people a bit joy in there roleplay.

I then upgrade my computer and was able to join the police, i made it to SGT and had a great time being it until the cops become a target even more then normal. I left the police and was looking for something new.

LCN a gang that was build by some of the Core players of the community and o man we had a blast!

I later rejoined the cops were i got back to SGT again. But it still did not felt the way i wished, i encounter Bosh from the UNMC and i became very interested i requested my police holiday to join the unmc. After my holiday i resigned from the ALPD and joined the UNMC.

During this time i made it into the Support team where i was able to help the people in conflict or with questions on teamspeak, i became a level 2 support member. Some time passed and i enjoyed the UNMC as well as the Support.

The change started when the support become Staff. All support had now more abilities and responsibility.

We gain access to the ingame camera and i started to stream this with much joy.

Many problems and other tiny issue were resolved quickly and with not too much fuss.

There was one person banned by my hand for exploiting. This was resolved on the forums with Tomthedoge who did a amazing job on his part.

Im glad that that person is still with us!

His a good roleplayer and i hope this is being seen as a warning to all.

My departure might come out of the blue for some but it's something that i have been dealing with for the last 3 weeks or so, i have had a conversation with EdgarVille were it became clear that i have no longer the feeling for it.

I have peace with this as i had a amazing time within the community!

I'll be moving to other versions and extended my horizon.

Within the conversation with Edgar i brought some idea's for the community which edgar found good and wanted to implement it when he had green light from all that were needed. I wish this plan still gets used and hope it will improve the goal that its being created for. It would be a monthly joy. (Hint hint) 

I want to thank the following.

The NHS lead by Lionel and Hank.

I have had a great time during their lead within the NHS and i wish that the NHS will keep growing as it is doing now under the lead of the 3 active CMO'S!

All members of the Police during my time as a police officer.

It's absolutely hard to be a cop sometimes but it brings a lot of fun as well.

The Soldier and Generals from the UNMC!

A absolute must on the server as it brings a force that matches the police and gives a balanced force over the iland.

I have enjoyed all of my time with you and i hope you stay around for many years to come!

All Staff members.

A absolute big thanks to Management for giving myself the chance to work alongside you and helping the community where i can.

And a special thanks to Wilco for starting this community 3 years ago and keeping everything running for all this time! I absolutely have Respect for you and i wish that the community stays for many years!

Thanks to all the Developers that have worked and still are working their ass off for the things that are designed and build for everyone to enjoy!

Respect to you guys!

To the community, Thank you for rolling with me, i'm grateful for my time here and i wish everyone to be Safe and have a Good time!

Please do not forget to remove my whitelisting from:

NHS, UNMC, Staff and all abilities from teamspeak and forums (including twitch page)

i'll be sharing my new experience on twitch.

Thank you all.  Cya laterzz Shalloa.

Cya man! wish you good luck! looking forward to you coming back!

Don't be a Stranger!

Rip who's videos am I gonna watch whilst banned now ?

sad to see you go have a good time wherever u go 

Last edited by a moderator:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Very sad seeing this :( It was fun patrolling with you and getting to know you. I do wish you all the best in the future and I do hope you won't be a stranger to us.

😭 Shalloa nooo :( It's been a pleasure to get to know you and to work with you pal, all the best in the future :) 

I remember having a few encounters with you, and I'm sad that I didn't get to know you better, but I wish you all the best luck with your future adventures none the less.

From the management, thanks for all the time spent helping our community.

I hope you learned from the staff, because we learned from you! Don't be a stranger, you are always welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sad to hear bud, you've been an asset to the staff team and today's the day we lose a very experienced staff and community member. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, don't be a stranger!

Sad to see you go Shalloa, but I guess at some point it is everybody's turn to go back to the thingy called real life....

Can only say it was always great speaking to you the few times we did.

and i wish that the NHS will keep growing as it is doing now under the lead of the 3 active CMO'S!
Also thanks for the kind words there, it is so rare that the work and dedication we put into our positions is appreciated.

Sad to see you leave, thanks for your time in the community and you will be missed !

Refused, stay or 1.6.

Shame to see ya go Shalloa, take it easy pal.

Original LCN boiss! Sad to see you reduce ur time in here you are great person and awesome roleplayer! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back