What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NLR/VDM players " user " & " ray "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Unknown

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): " User " & " ray "

Time & Date this happened: 4/3/2015 - 3:00am

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: My friend Ibanez appreached 3 people who later on thretend to rob him so he drew his pistle and shot them. They all then prcoeeded to constantly break  NLR and return in new vehicles and user and ray performed VDM into to trucks they left when they were  killed, they managed to kill Ibanez and make him lose his pistle and his gear, I also died as a result of the VDM car exploading.

What Rule Was Broken ?: NLR / VDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: went on TS and spoke to Grumpy

http://www.twitch.tv/th3unknown1987/b/632372779

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be aware he doesn't mean me (Rayy, with 2 Y's)

Okay, first of all, you guys Metagamed. You claimed to know our names when we did not tell you. Second of all, you broke the 3 minute rule with me ( Ibanez did ) When he got out his weapon straight away and shot all 3 of us, when only one person was threatening you. And again, when the hatchback first crashed into the truck, YES it was me, but what if it wasn't? what if it was a guy speeding a bit and crashed, you just shot him without even giving him  a chance to fix his car. It was me but my point is that that right there is ANOTHER RDM. You can use our names to report us, yes we did crash our cars into others due to the fact that we were angry at you for rule breaking. It's funny how you don't show the footage of you Metagaming either.

And AGAIN with the quad incident, you didn't know it was us. It could have been anyone.

Hi there, excellent case you have made. It would be a clear cut case had you not omitted vital information. I'm more than happy to discuss this polite and calmly under moderation on TeamSpeak but I shall attempt contact on here also. 

After completing a large scale Marijuana crop and making our own way to the processing, I get a call from my two buds saying that there is a man holding them at gun point, at which point I execute an immaculate handbrake turn and make my way over to the scene. At this point the man has apparently reholstered his sidearm and reconsidered robbing them when they reveal they BOTH have automatic weapons. I arrive on scene and keep my sidearm out incase trouble kicks off. The man refuses to leave them alone and so I ask him to place his hands on his head whilst we vacant the scene. Ibanez then performs the sidearm unholster animation and we all proceed to drop him obviously. Interestingly enough I was dead before his hand even got off his holster, likewise my two colleagues each with automatic firearms were unable to drop him (despite well over 30 shots being fired.) I'm not saying this is hacks, it may well be lag, but my point is this. With 1 x .45ACP, and 2 x 5.56mm capable firearms pointed at you, you do not attempt to fight all three off with a sidearm. Or maybe you do as you seemed to dispatch the three of us quite easily. This was horrific roleplay. With this in mind, we waited for the NLR timer to expire, I grabbed my vehicle and ran as you had no RP reason to slaughter us and were quite obviously emptying three whole trucks of marijuana, and I'm pretty sure some hacks/glitch/freak force of internets resulted in you being victorious against a hail of lead. Whatever happened afterwards with User & Ray is nothing to do with me, feel free to take that up with them. But as far as I'm concerned you had absolutely no right or RP reason to gun all of us down as you initiated the hostilities primarily and were swiftly outnumbered. 

TL:DR - Ibanez kills three armed guys with a pistol as they try to peacefully withdraw from conflict. They then proceed to attack us in our new lives, whether or not that's justified I don't know. 

THE PARTS THAT INTEREST ME IMMENSELY:

- You claim to have justifiable reasons to make this report, yet I find it incredibly interesting that you haven't posted the initial conflict where the situation started, the part that actually gives context on this whole thing. You only posted the ragey VDM from other players. 

- 07:10 in your posted video you claim: "It was legitimate roleplay, they pulled a gun on me, I went, I'll fight my way through em then. Oh actually we're gonna rob you, put your hands up put your hands up." I find this very interesting because at NO point, were you told you were being robbed. It was merely to keep you non-combatant whilst we withdrew from the conflict. I was merely providing support for two gang members that told me they were being robbed. You know this is true so please do not deny it as it will only hurt your defence.

- As for TheUnknown getting killed at 08:15, well that's just your own greedy fault you died. "Herp derp I'll rinse a little more money from these nubz."

- At no point am I featured in this video, so please do not try and slander the name of honest players unless you have appropriate evidence. You both seem like the type of people that rage when things don't go their way, but seem perfectly happy when griefing other players when it doesn't affect you.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: went on TS and spoke to Grump

- Absolutely no attempt at contact made with myself, User or Ray. Please contact me before snidely going behind my back.

Please learn to type, spell and use correct grammar before making a post like this, it really doesn't reflect well on yourself.

See you on TeamSpeak bud hope we can resolve this, hostilities are not pleasant.

Mikous

EDIT: 4:06 - Full admission of taking out his sidearm to slay us all - seems quite amused by it too!

4:59 - "I just killed four people with a pistol that was awesome" - There was only three of us, who was the fourth?

Double post my apologies, feel free to delete.

its all wellll and good you saying Ibanez broke the rules, but i was sat with him on Skype and your cllearlly tried to rob him. When you tell someone to put there hands up

" even if only one of you has a gun pointed at him, your friends joined in on telling him to put his hands up you were going to rob him " the moment you did this you initiated rolepllay, so Ibanez has 3 options

1. Die / Run

2. Comply

3. Fight Back

He clearly chose option 3 and drew his weapon....... now if you already have a weapon drawn, that gives you MORE than enough time to react to shoot him first. But insted you were all killed and then CONTINUED to break NLR and VDM. Now from the post above this you seem like a level headed person. Why would you not bring this to the forums before reacting like that ?

Me and Ibanez had 2 Hemmet trucks FULL of weed stolen from us with VDM..... didnt have video footage so couldnt prove it, so we learnt from that. Did we go crazy and break NLR and VDM them back,,, no. So there is no excuse for what you did, you need to learn to calm down. After all....... its just a game

Th3Unknown has asked for this report to be dropped and for everyone go to on with their Altis lives! both parties have spoken on TS and resolved the issue!
 ​
Thanks,
 ​
Grumpy!

Resolved in this instance.

You're lucky this one was resolved, and if another report comes in for you VDMing, you'll have no second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back