What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[NHS] UMNC is now a NHS Free Zone

Heatproofsean

Afternoon all,

As you are aware, the terrorist organisation known as UMNC have separated from the UK and claimed the north east of Altis as they're own land. This territory is not subject to most UK laws and legislation. 

Police can still operate in that area at they're own digression. However we have been advise that since no tax has been paid, along with the illegal activities carried out there, the NHS no longer have the ability to provide medical aid in that area.

The medical licence given to all active members of the NHS is limited to UK provenance. No medic is legally allowed to operate outside of UK lands. As such, a direct ban has been placed on NHS members entering the UMNC territory unless explicit consent had been acquired from the Senior Medical Staff.

We apologies for any inconvenience or loss of life suffered whist inside that area. In an emergence situation, we can only advise that shouting loudly at corpses, seems to have no effect in they're medical well-being.

To ensure Medics follow this rule, certain, un-disclosed steps have been taken. Ones that ensure breaking this new legislation results in significant trauma and discomfort for not only they medic in question, but many others too. They will therefore, never provide aid in UMNC ground either willingly, nor forcefully.

Sincerely,

Heatproofsean

NHS Chief Medical Officer

I knew this already, and we fully understand. A few points however:

- They are not supposed to help even when forced? You know this gives us the full right to shoot any NHS medic who refuses to help us?

- What if the police go in to attack us, will this still go? Or will the cops be allowed to tell NHS to go in and help only police or non UNMC?

- I also heard a medic say ''We aren't allowed to heal you guys anymore''. So if a UNMC soldier falls outside their land, will NHS help or turn a blind eye? If so, why did they ever heal any rebels at all, it isn't like UNMC is the only ''terrorist'' group, we have loads more who are much more of a harm to the wellbeing of the society and its people..

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no this isnt good news but i guess it makes it even more important for us to get our combat medics asap

also i feel that if nhs medics are allowed in under certain circumstances which means to revive police if they die then any medic seen reviving enemies of the unmc inside our land will be restrained and disposed of accordingly

The UNMC area is still subject to all 5 sources of the UK Constitution, including all statute and common law. As doctors, have you not sworn the hypocratic oath to help all those in need? What about all the innocent civilians back there, struggling to make their way across the border into safer territory? Will they be left like dogs, dying in the street?

I still believe the medical staff should help all regardless of faction...

So i do not like this "rule" 

It's like saying i'm dying in Sweden but the closest doctor or what ever in sweden is unfortunately a brittish person so he cant patch up my wounds :(  

A medic won't provide aid in umnc even at gun point. If you really want to kill them I guess you could. But they haven't got a choice on this one. Orders from above.

Umnc players in UK will still be treated.

Police will not be treated there either.

Senior medics have the ability to allow access for special reasons eg, events etc. So it's not a blanket no entry zone. But these will be confirmed with admins in most cases.

Regarding the oath, please read all of my post above. If they provide aid on umnc, harm will come to others. Aka, save 1 life and 2 more die else where. Or something similar.

These are not my orders but that from above. I was trying to make a creative, RP post about the new rule which is basically NHS are not allowed in Umnc. Don't take the RP too literally please.

These are not my orders but that from above. I was trying to make a creative, RP post about the new rule which is basically NHS are not allowed in Umnc. Don't take the RP too literally please.
Before hating on the medics, please ensure you have read and understood what Sean wrote. If you have any comments/concerns, do feel free to add them but do not do so in the form of an attack against the NHS. No, we will not revive you if you pay us, or threaten our families/dogs/TVs as Sean said, this is a new server rule.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

If they provide aid on umnc, harm will come to others.
Do you realize how hypocrit this is dude? 

I know it is not your call, but it comes from Wilco.. But it is false and hypocrite. Healing UNMC will cause harm to others? I do remind you that you guys heal ALL ''Rebels'' inside the queens land. Half the time you don't even call the cops if they have a gun, you revive them and let them run. THESE are the people that harm others when you provide aid to them. Not us.

It's not personal Lionel, I'm just a bit annoyed. Doctors should help everyone. And you do, I have seen you ressurect criminals who immeadiatly go on shooting people.. So it really hurts me when you say that healing us will just mean harm to others =(

It makes no sense to me, why we can't revive there. The people in need might not be on UK soil, but they are, for the most part, still UK citizens. As such, they should be able to receive medical aid.

Firstly, If any UNMC member needs any questions answered come speak to me on Teamspeak.

Secondly, if i'm held at gunpoint i'm going to help the person... What kind of RP is that to refuse it?

Thirdly, I have suggested a Red Cross system a long time ago for the red zone, this could be thought about for UNMC territory but will probably be ignored like my last one.

Fourthly, It will be very rare for ;

a) A senior medic to be in game to authorise it 

b ) A senior medic to authorise it at all

For those who don't know, Senior Medics is anyone above me and Thanatos (Sean, Henrik and Lionel)

Do you realize how hypocrit this is dude? 

I know it is not your call, but it comes from Wilco.. But it is false and hypocrite. Healing UNMC will cause harm to others? I do remind you that you guys heal ALL ''Rebels'' inside the queens land. Half the time you don't even call the cops if they have a gun, you revive them and let them run. THESE are the people that harm others when you provide aid to them. Not us.

It's not personal Lionel, I'm just a bit annoyed. Doctors should help everyone. And you do, I have seen you ressurect criminals who immeadiatly go on shooting people.. So it really hurts me when you say that healing us will just mean harm to others =(
again, that was RP to put the situation in context. And even more so, it was stated as an example. AKA how medics can refuse to give aid in UMNC lands without breaking RP and saying "I'm not aloud to go there sorry" or "even though you're pointing a gun at me, it's against the rule to heal in UMNC".

Nothing is actually going to happen apart from getting told off from me and/or admins.

I understand some of you are upset, but rules are rule, and they are from the top and not to be contested here. I'm just making the announcement.... something about don't shoot the messengers. 

Firstly, If any UNMC member needs any questions answered come speak to me on Teamspeak.

Secondly, if i'm held at gunpoint i'm going to help the person... What kind of RP is that to refuse it?

Thirdly, I have suggested a Red Cross system a long time ago for the red zone, this could be thought about for UNMC territory but will probably be ignored like my last one.

Fourthly, It will be very rare for ;

a) A senior medic to be in game to authorise it 

b ) A senior medic to authorise it at all

For those who don't know, Senior Medics is anyone above me and Thanatos (Sean, Henrik and Lionel)
Ross I'll to talk to you on teamspeak later tonight. 

Senior Medics are online most evenings. But we have jobs etc and can't be on round the clock. And since authorisation for events is likely to happen during weekends/peak time I can't see this as problem. 

We really should have a Red Cross service for it. Makes perfect sense since it'd count as a charity, and Sofia is as close to 3rd world as you can get. 

We really should have a Red Cross service for it. Makes perfect sense since it'd count as a charity, and Sofia is as close to 3rd world as you can get. 
Never insult Sofia, its the best town on the map, used to be back in the day the perfect retreat.... I guess now its pretty shit without all the old school people there. But back in my day, Salt heaven, a gang called salt rats, the crows flying up the highway..... Ahhh bliss.

Back