What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Take-Over Event + Weekly Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatproofsean

Just a reminder that the NHS's Weekly Take-Over is Invade & Annex. This is at the normal time of 4pm, followed by the weekly meeting at 7pm. 

If you have not picked a role preference for the Take-Over, please msg me in TS for the roster. As mentioned in the NHS section, this event will be used to assess communication skills, teamwork, leadership and other qualities the NHS desire. Therefore those demonstrating effective and efficient use of such skills may become eligible for promotion.

Also the meeting afterwards is compulsory unless you inform an MTO, GP or myself that you will not be able to attend. This week there no less than 3 high profile announcements. 

I hope to see you all there. 

Wait you are making people eligible for promotion by playing something that isnt altislife while there are medics on currently doing there job and trying to hold the fort so to speak?

Or did i read this wrong? I think i might be going mad from what ive seen these past few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait you are making people eligible for promotion by playing something that isnt altislife while there are medics on currently doing there job?

Or did i read this wrong?
This is in my eyes just a really creative way to find qualities such as communication and planning, something you need as a medic.

This is in my eyes just a really creative way to find qualities such as communication and planning, something you need as a medic.
Surely proving yourself being a medic and actually being on the server is a better way of proving yourself for a higher position... as a medic. I dont have a clue what im on about obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely proving yourself being a medic and actually being on the server is a better way of proving yourself for a higher position... as a medic. I dont have a clue what im on about obviously.
Eatch time I actually play as a medic there is always a lack of higher rankings, if we had a medic system that was working 100% I would not see this as needed at all. But as it is right now the ranking system is not working in my opinion, since the people that actually are able to rank you up is most of the time not there to see your qualities.

Yes. Playing different gamemodes other than the gamemode your based off will definitely improve your position as a roleplayer and professional first aider. Well done. /s

Wait you are making people eligible for promotion by playing something that isnt altislife while there are medics on currently doing there job and trying to hold the fort so to speak?

Or did i read this wrong? I think i might be going mad from what ive seen these past few weeks.
You read it wrong... We are doing this to improve the communication of our staff without taking away from peoples experiences during altis life uk time played!

Exactly what we want to achieve!

Obviously!

Yes it is also required but to make sure those people know how to communicate properly and play as a team we use another gamemode! And its fun...

Yes. Playing different gamemodes other than the gamemode your based off will definitely improve your position as a roleplayer and professional first aider. Well done. /s
Exactly!

Dr. Enigma

MTO

The bit that got me was " eligible for promotion."   I just thought at least the way its worded is completely wrong to the medics who are online and in game but miss out if this is the case. Didnt mean to stir up the nest but i just think people should be promoted for in game RP and shit, nothing out of game on a different server. 

The bit that got me was " eligible for promotion."   I just thought at least the way its worded is completely wrong to the medics who are online and in game but miss out if this is the case. Didnt mean to stir up the nest but i just think people should be promoted for in game RP and shit, nothing out of game on a different server. 
Fully agree and its meant the way you say there, I think its just worded in such a way that it can be taken either way.

No nests disturbed lol. Dont worry.

Dr. Enigma

MTO

Mitch you can read it any way you like. How I run the NHS and judge individuals for promotion is of no concern to you, but of my Senior Medical Staff. If you feel like there is an issue, I'd prefer you contact myself instead of posting such comments in our threads. 

NHS Members don't get the opportunity to work in small or large squads. Or use anything other than basic communication skills. Providing an environment to test these out is nothing but beneficial to them, and the Senior staff who review them for promotion. This is an excellent opportunity for them to demonstrate skills such as:

Leadership

Communication

Teamwork

Problem Solving

Discipline

Roleplay

Tactics

Situational awareness

Threat management

Threat identification

And more....

If any of those qualities are not applicable to members of the NHS on AltisLife, I sincerely apologize.

Rest assured those who are playing as NHS regularly and to the level expected of their rank will be the primary targets of promotion. However today's event was to look for qualities not visible under normal conditions. Because the NHS is at the for-front of roleplay. And to accomplish that, we have to be able to RP every situation, to the highest levels we can.

Again, if anyone should have a problem with the NHS, please make sure in future to address it through the correct channels. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back