What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

my past week

Commando

♥ Zoey Riches ♥ (✿◠‿◠)
so as a few people know, I've been away for a week at R.A.F. high Wycombe which is the air command for the R.A.F. so it's where they control all flights going in and out of the country and anything overseas. all in all it was a fun time, all sorts of other fun things happened, however by law, I can't post them (pictures of me with a Barret 50 .cal and an RPG-7) if anyone knows anything about aviation or military shizz then they'd probably know all about what I've been doing.

Anyway, if there's any questions on it I'd love to answer them

http://imgur.com/a/sp1CW#0

BREAKING BAD SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the likeness of that thing that happened in Breaking Bad where the girls dad crashes the two planes into each other actually happening? 

Apologies if you haven't seen it :/

very unlikely, the two planes would see each other and be like "aww hell naw, I aint gone die today" and swerve to avoid the plane, to there is a chance they'd not see it and hit it, but that's pretty unlikely

soon to be Leuchars barracks though, what do you do there?

that must be pretty aweseome for the first few weeks of it, but after a while you must just get bored of it?

Back