What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mosley's Mechanics Improvements

Lenny Voursanvagen

I was wondering if it was possible or what it would take to make some upgrades to Mosley's (mainly the mechanic side). We are trying to make it a proper Mechanic place by buying proper kits, by promoting on Tweedle through personal and company accounts, and constantly doing callouts. Now I'm not asking for it to be put on the map or anything, at least not within a while from now but I was wondering if it was possible to get a Wardrobe in the back locker room for employees to get in/out of uniform, and/or possibly be able to check stats of vehicles in the mechanics side area. Even those two suggestions would help a lot especially in the RP side, since having to explain that even though we are mechanics like Tire Nutz and Auto Exotic, we can't check stats of the vehicles because of the location. Not only is that hard to RP because it doesn't make much sense, but also since we used to be able to check stats, its hard to explain to usual customers that we no longer can do that. Also what would it take for us to be able to be put on the map? or even get a van livery? is it a matter of time or is there specific requirements we would have to hit?. I think it would be good to have more official mechanic places out there since only having two player owned mechanic places in the entire city feels like it doesn't make much sense, Especially when either usually are not open early mornings to mid-day or at late-late nights and supposedly Auto Exotic not being open on most Fridays (so I've heard). At the moment we only want simple changes but hope that maybe over time we could have these big changes to really improve the city of RPUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not asking for it to be put on the map or anything
I think they should change the name and icon of Mosley's to something more fitting to put the business out there, and getting branded Moseley clothes and wardrobe would be grate to add 

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back