What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More Guns?

"based" MX rifles don't exist at all, and the other are heavily fictionalized

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/ArmA_III
Yeah the MX is fictionalised, but but based off elements of real rifles, and is fairly close to the FN SCAR

mx.image.png

FN_SCAR_rifle.jpg

More guns!? Gun crime in Altis is through the roof already! 
Although there is no need to add guns, It would not matter If more guns were added because gun crime would remain the same it would not matter on what guns there is for people to use.

I feel in game there is enough, as there are all 6.5 and 7.65 assault rifles and tbqh there isn't really any-more game changing guns 

The design of the MX is not sustainable, there are multiple things that makes the gun not make sense, anyway just putting in my opinion :p

More guns? That'd be great, the police are definitely not getting rekt everytime we see a rebel because of how out gunned we are, the rebels totally need more help on that front -_-

More guns? That'd be great, the police are definitely not getting rekt everytime we see a rebel because of how out gunned we are, the rebels totally need more help on that front -_-
Police are not out gunned! Rubber bullet gun is the best gun on the server it's our scopes that make it hard work, also I personally think we have enough guns we actually have a decent variety bringing more guns like the navid 9.3 will ruin all aspects of roleplay. 

One thing I would like to see though is the AK skin for the katiba as AK's are beautiful!

Police are not out gunned! Rubber bullet gun is the best gun on the server it's our scopes that make it hard work, also I personally think we have enough guns we actually have a decent variety bringing more guns like the navid 9.3 will ruin all aspects of roleplay. 
Police are totally outgunned. You try turn up to a situation where the majority of the cops have Mk20Cs with ACO scopes, some without lethals if they even have a weapon at all, and see how that turns out. We might have 1 or 2 MX variants if we're super lucky, and yet we go up against fully armed gangs all locked and loaded with 7.62s. Just because we have a non-lethal Mk20 doesn't make us OP at all.

I've been a cop 3 times and rebel 3 times I would happily choose my MK20c with rubbers loaded over a 7.62, like I said previously it's not the gun that's the problem! It's the scopes aco or mk17 is not good enough when it comes to long range, but once you hit SPC which isn't hard you will receive mk20 with a suppressor and a RCO which in my eyes is good enough.  

I think we need Zafirs again!

Remember when we had them?

Best time on the server ever!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA no.

Thing is with bringing in more guns in the current state of Arma is that we already have every gun below the .338's which are really strong. This said it would be nice seeing some new guns but I think that we will just have to wait until more lower caliber gun are released because if the staff would give Si+ a .338 rifle then rebels would want one and then some police complain about being underpowered again and they want a 9.3mm gun and we end with every officer getting a Lynx with Apds rounds. So I say we sit back and play with the guns we have and wait for bohemia to release Apex and upcoming expansions to see what they bring in terms of firearms.

In the end of the day you're meant to roleplay on this server not have the biggest gun so you can kill the most before you die, that is wasteland not Altis Life.

And to the guys saying that it would be nice with better scopes, I 100% agrees but then comes a problem. If they added better scopes with higher zoom levels people would just position themselfs further away from the roleplay which is something I do not agree with. Plus if we gave for say rebels a AMS they could sit so much further away from Hm treasury which would make pcso's useless because they can only use rubber bullets unless given lethals from higher ranks. it would also make lower ranks of the police useless because their scopes are simply not good enough to shoot 1km. (Aco and holo that is, the Arco, Mrco and Rco are able to shoot 1km pretty easy.)

As for police the better scopes with higher zeroing will bring more lethals as police will most likely position further away than the rubber bullets can be used.

(This is all my opinion and it may have gotten you to think twice about wanting higher caliber guns added and/or better scopes.)

In order to change it up a bit it would be nice to see some more optional skins in the ALUK mod pack. (if thats still around) Maybe some more AK variants and other.

C'mon guys, seriously. What do you people think is going to happen if more firearm variants are added? People are going to dual wield MXM's? You can only use one gun at the time, if it is a re-skinned 5.56 rifle or an ugly TRG doesn't make much difference, also RP does increase if you have a unique weapon that others haven't seen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back