What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MissRage VDM RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELETER

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): MissRage

Time & Date this happened: around 22.00 15-5-2015

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened: The driver drove over 4 people. 4 min later we see the driver again we start the purshit and when we shot the tires out and pull the driver out he shot me with zero roleplay.

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]3A)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Not on TS

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I was miissrage at the time (we use aliasses to prevent metagaming).

This report is typical and pathetic.

I stopped my vehicle because you guys were in the road, I then saw I could drive around you, which is why you can see the vehicle stop, my wheel turn right to avoid you, the car goes around you, then turns left to avoid the other officer. Note that Daryn falls to the ground yet he is further away and not even near the vehicle. Once I drove off I saw behind that the cops fell to the ground when my vehicle didnt even touch them. I said to the 2 guys in my truck that as theyre cops they'll probably report that as VDM (and here you are with the report). So we parked up the road and I asked a mate to jump out and go apologise on my behalf (I had illegal gear and a bounty) to the officers for hitting them as I didnt mean to and didnt on my screen. So he went and apologised to you and you still report it? How much of a dick move is that!!?? Pathetic.

A bit later on we get you chasing us in a police car, 15 seconds in to the chase I try to turn around, you clearly see im turning around so you put your car directly into the front me to block me so we are forced to collide. You then open fire on my vehicle even though we are only 15 seconds into being pursued. What happened to the cant open fire until 3 minutes of chase has passed? Did they get rid of this rule or did you break the rule?

I asked you many times from inside the car why did you open fire on me, I felt you were already a law breaking dirty cop and you were just ignoring me and just wanted to arrest me so I returned fire on you.

Do you have your in game sound turned low? When youre driving your car we can barely hear it, you also cant hear me speaking from inside my vehicle despite it being a pickup, you also can barely hear the vehicles engine running. Its clear to me that your sound being turned so low is why you couldn't (in the video) hear me speaking with you.

As for you not trying to resolve because I wasn't on TS, I was on the server all night, you would have seen this if you looked at the player list, you could easily have sent me a message in game requesting to speak to me but you chose not to and clearly prefer to resort to a forum report. It is easier to look through the in server player list than the 200 people in all the different TS rooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
there where 5 people in the road and still you drive over them. you culd turn your light on like i told you and you will be on going but the only thing you have on your mind is kill the cops. 

if you can fine the rules that say that i cant shoot tires out on your car then please fine them. its a police guidelines and since your car stop and we pointed our guns at on you. you still try try to drive away just waow. And again we try to pull you over for no light and your have no bounty like you claim you have "look at the ANPR on your car. 

And if you look at Rule 3e its say not to use ingame message. Your goal is to kill 50cops  by the night so i will not use my time to get you on ts. 

there where 5 people in the road and still you drive over them. you culd turn your light on like i told you and you will be on going but the only thing you have on your mind is kill the cops.

if you can fine the rules that say that i cant shoot tires out on your car then please fine them. its a police guidelines and since your car stop and we pointed our guns at on you. you still try try to drive away just waow. And again we try to pull you over for no light and your have no bounty like you claim you have "look at the ANPR on your car.

And if you look at Rule 3e its say not to use ingame message. Your goal is to kill 50cops by the night so i will not use my time to get you on ts.
Ill reply to you once I get home from my training

there where 5 people in the road and still you drive over them. you could turn your light on like i told you and you will be on going but the only thing you have on your mind is kill the cops.

And if you look at Rule 3e its say not to use ingame message. Your goal is to kill 50cops by the night so i will not use my time to get you on ts.
I didnt drive over anyone, it looks like the vehicle clipped the people at the sides. And you can see everyone is lagging as im all the way down the road when people fall over. In any event if I wanted to VDM wouldnt I just drive full speed over all of you? And if I wanted to VDM I wouldnt come back and apologise for hitting you. Very convenient that you chose to leave the part about our guy coming back to you to say sorry for me knocking your officers down. Atleast have the honesty to include it in your report!

So theres no Police rule/Police law that states you cant open fire on a vehicle if the chase is under 3 minutes long?

I raised the concern that you didnt hear me speaking to you because your in game sound is clearly turned way down. Why havent you addressed this concern?

Also you now claim you didnt want to speak with me because of my gang affiliation, yet I was using an alliass so you didnt know my gang. In any event you just confirmed to treating UGN differently because of some forum banter.

And if you look at Rule 3e its say not to use ingame message. ... 

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.

For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban)

Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

You didnt come back you drove up and down and you where not wanted so you culd easly come back and say soory and ask if we where okay and roleplay it that way buy you choise to drive up and down offroad and then send a friend to say sorry. again waow what a roleplay you are showing. 

again 3 min is a guideline for a car chaise and you bum in to our car so we didnt relly have a choise to shot your tires out. and again you choise not to roleplay just store your gun in your backpack or car and then take the ticket on 2500 for no light. but you will rater shoot the cops then roleplay.

i dont claim that i dont want to speak to you.. i look in ts if you where there and you where not ! 

1) You didnt come back you drove up and down and you where not wanted so you culd easly come back and say soory and ask if we where okay and roleplay it that way buy you choise to drive up and down offroad and then send a friend to say sorry. again waow what a roleplay you are showing. 

again 3 min is a guideline for a car chaise and you bum in to our car so we didnt relly have a choise to shot your tires out. and again 2) you choise not to roleplay just store your gun in your backpack or car and then take the ticket on 2500 for no light. but you will rater shoot the cops then roleplay.

3) i dont claim that i dont want to speak to you.. i look in ts if you where there and you where not ! 

1) I said i sent my friend who was in the vehicle to apologise to you on my behalf, which he did (I had a bounty and close to £1 million in equipment hence my hesitence to get out the vehicle). I parked up the road whilst he went to speak with the cops and apologised, yet you are still reporting that is VDM and didnt include the part about the apology, so I believe this is unfair. 

2) I have said multiple times in this thread that you clearly have your in game sound turned down, and that is why you didnt hear me speaking, otherwise you would of heard me asking why the fuck you opened fire on me! Will you now address this?

3) You said previously "i will not use my time to get you on ts. "  Yet you could easily have sent me a message in game if you had a problem serious enough to make you want to report on the forum. Its obvious you just want to report and try get me banned than actually talk about a problem you had at the time. You claimed it was against the rules to use in game messages and you refferred me to read rule 3E, however rule 3E contradicts what you are saying as it states you can use in game messages.

In my opinion your role play is poor, after a mere 15 seconds of pursuit you put your car infront of me to force a collosion as I am turning my vehicle round, then you immediately open fire on me, then you moan that you are killed. And people wonder how the Police cause ill feeling.

think we just gonna stop here when you say my roleplay is poor !  You where not wanted for 1 mil like you claim. i did ANPR you car with your name and its says not wanted so thats a lie. you drove over 3 people that where on the road the entire time still you try to past with no room. you culd a stop the car and get out and roleplay but you choise to send a friend. still no roleplay from you off. later after the chaise you said why did you shoot my tires and then you shoot me.. so waow what a roleplay you did there you most be on the recommed forum and not the reported one. sorry for the mistake.  let a admin decide and have a nice day.

think we just gonna stop here when you say my roleplay is poor !  1) You where not wanted for 1 mil like you claim. i did ANPR you car with your name and its says not wanted so thats a lie. 2) you drove over 3 people that where on the road the entire time still you try to past with no room. 3) you culd a stop the car and get out and roleplay but you choise to send a friend. still no roleplay from you off. later after the chaise you said why did you shoot my tires and then you shoot me.. so waow what a roleplay you did there you most be on the recommed forum and not the reported one. sorry for the mistake.  let a admin decide and have a nice day.
1) Where did I claim my bounty was £1 million? If you read correctly you will see I said my equipment was valued at close to £1 million.

2) Ive already explained there was space for me to drive through which is why you see in your own video that i stop the vehicle, move around you then try to navigate around the other officer. Note that Daryn was no where near the vehicle and still fell to the floor. I also said you can see that everything is lagging because im all the way down the road by the time people flop to the floor and i wasnt even driving fast. 

3) I already explained that my equipment was close to £1 million in value and that along with my bounty was the reason for my reluctance to leave my vehicle and go up to a group of cops. It made much more sense for me to send a friend to apologise to you who did not have a bounty and was carrying a lesser value of equipment. 

Many times i have asked you to address my concern that your in game sound is clearly turned down and all times you have ignored this. Its obvious you are ignoring this question because it explains why you didnt hear me say anything to you, thus your claim for no roleplay is without merit. 

Do you have your in game sound turned low? When youre driving your car we can barely hear it, you also cant hear me speaking from inside my vehicle despite it being a pickup, you also can barely hear the vehicles engine running. Its clear to me that your sound being turned so low is why you couldn't (in the video) hear me speaking with you.

I raised the concern that you didnt hear me speaking to you because your in game sound is clearly turned way down. Why havent you addressed this concern?

2) I have said multiple times in this thread that you clearly have your in game sound turned down, and that is why you didnt hear me speaking, otherwise you would of heard me asking why the fuck you opened fire on me! Will you now address this?

I have also asked you twice about why you opened fire on me when you were only 15 seconds in to a pursuit. Are you going to keep ignoring my questions? Ive believe there is a Police Law that states you can only open fire after 3 minutes of putsuit so i look forward to getting your feedback on this.

You then open fire on my vehicle even though we are only 15 seconds into being pursued. What happened to the cant open fire until 3 minutes of chase has passed? Did they get rid of this rule or did you break the rule?

So theres no Police rule/Police law that states you cant open fire on a vehicle if the chase is under 3 minutes long?

I've addressed all of your complaints, so please can you now actually answer my concerns? 

so let me get this you have a million gear equipment and when you have that on you dont want to roleplay with cops.... waow.. 

and my sound is fine ingame is the recording.

and again for the 2 time 3 min chaise is a guideline ! not a law not a server rule is a guideline for the police

OK, I think everything that needs to be said has been said here - locking for admins before the waffle level becomes unbearable.

All concerned if admins need more info they'll ask for it.

EDIT: Post lock Panda messaged me the following that may / may not be of help to admins.

I was going to add that he has the first 25 seconds in his video where he is with a group of people who are all talking, yet you can barely hear any of them speak. This is evidence that his sound is turned way down.

Ok im really confused the server looks like its lagging to shit but still i do not recommend panda you try to d close maneuvers near people. Second the video has been cut at certain point and due to the fact panda says important thing happened in this time i have to take the video with a pinch of salt. Refused. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back