What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mickeey's Story

Mickeey

don't make me eggplant
Well, my story isn't too fantastic, it isn't as common as other peoples with "I used to live a rebel life, by i've turned my life around". 

I'm quite a commoner, I used to live on Altis for a few years, nothing out of the ordinary really happened - the island was always controlled by rebel activity no matter how hard the Police tried to work against it. I, myself never was too interested in rebel activity, sure it gives you a little moral boost robbing others, controlling specific well known areas but it just didn't seem for me, I'm more of a peaceful commoner fellow who'd rather go out for a nice drive from Athira to Kavala in my SUV, have a pint in the pub and get a taxi ride home, no trouble, no nonsense, no nothing.

Before moving to Altis, I was part of quite a well known family tree, the Hansons. My family tree expands for over four hundred years, and is still growing to this day. We've always been quite a well-liked, unbiased and trusting family. Most of our ancestors earned us a well respected and trusted name, which has ran on through the family tree for over four hundred years as previously stated. The majority of my family is also quite peaceful and privately collected. We're not known for being rebel-like, disruptive, disrespectful or untrustworthy, quite the opposite, and that's why I'm quite proud of being a part of the Hanson family.

Whilst living on Altis, I worked for the National Health Service for roughly seventeen years, I worked my way through the ranks and roles until I eventually was on the board or the command of the business, I became responsible for a lot of people, and had to ensure that they were happy in their working environment, and that they were happy with the way the business was being ran. I still have my titles obtained from living on Altis and working for the National Health Service, gained from first being a Student or an Intern, to being an Ambulance driver, to being a Consultant etc.

In my life, I've tried a few different jobs. From the very beginning  I had a family name to keep running and therefore worked as a farmer, quite a calm and collected job I'd hope you agree, this meant that I was only known by a few people, I was quite low of the social ladder and did not earn much of a wage, however I was always happy when out collecting peaches for the local school children and nearby stores. After noticing a slight increase in rebel activity around the peach fields, myself and my family decided to move away to a small town called Negolorochi, it's quite far away from the larger, well known towns however we stayed there as it was quiet, and there was next to no rebel activity going on.

The majority of my family still live near Negolorochi, however I moved out of the town only a couple of years back, I decided to have quite a major career change and join the Altis Police Force, the constabulary I was assigned to was based in Athira, and I was given a discount on local houses to the town as it would only be rented rather than bought for the security of my job was quite low at this stage. Moving on, I rented the house near Athira for roughly five years where I served for the Athira Constabulary of the Altis Police Force to the best I could, giving all of my time and effort to my job role - finally achieving the rank of Desk Sergeant after working my way up through the ranks.

However now, I've decided I want yet another change of direction in my life and will hopefully be booking a first class plane ticket to Tanoa, it seems quite peaceful there, the rebel activity from what I hear is only around 4% across the whole island, it seems perfect for me - I'll hopefully be able to get myself employment in a local workplace, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back