What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Metagaming

im impressed all hail DI Gill, and porkchop when we going in my Police SUV again to sing nursery rhymes on the way to the police station again :(

Back when i was a rebel, i played with people who litteraly had an alarm to go off early in the morning, because they knew no cops was online. it is easy money. it is too easy to be fair.

When you catch me, you will have to be quicker i actually killed around 4 coppers today and the whole force now how much i suck with a gun. Was a good ambush i'll give you that but I really wanted to try to wiggle our way out of it blagging your heads.

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND hahah I . that's all I heard for like twenty minutes after . Was hilarious.

I'm happy the ambush, we planned worked, we where out numbered, no backup available, so it was a gamble :)

But thanks to all of you, but to be fair, if the chopper hadn't kept us informed I'm pretty sure we would loose badly :p

Anyways I enjoyed the fight, except for the spikestrip guy that almost got me killed xD

I hope this case is closed guys, I tried to explain it the best I could :)

If you have any questions feel free to send me a chat message on teamspeak :D

I'll see you around, hopefully in a more peacefully way next time :p

This topic wasn't actually based on that event mate don't take it to heart bro just in general  i admire how you and crazyone did the ambush.. the other 2 RIP useless CSO's haha. And my dogs are my alarm if that counts.. 6 of them giving me a 6am wakeup call lmao.

Back