What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Metagaming

PorkChop

Banned for False accusations
Okay here goes, we all do it and lately the police have started to just be their all the time somehow unless they are getting tip off i don't see how they know where we are at etc and what we are up to. If this continues i am going to speak to Bump and both AG and CnC will be tag less and when we die we will become 'new people' with new identity's to stop this happening. It will add to the realism and make the police work alot harder to find us.

enjoy and good luck,

ANPR Gives names :p well, of the registered owners at least.

I think it's because you think we are hunting gangs, but it's just weird having 5+ trucks going around, and we keep getting 999 calls about convoys going around, in areas known for having something to do with drugs.

I even got a message from saying i crushed his Orca just because he was CnC, people need to know, we got very strict rules, we got rules to follow before we can crush them, one of them is, if a helicopter is in the green zone, it's being crushed, this one was in the green zone.

I'm not talk about Orcas being crushed etc, just the police see [AG] and CnC tags and they stalk us. Obviously we will be causing trouble but how and why would the police know this?

Okay, to clear this out I was there when you "flamed" us for meta gaming.

Story goes like this (my point of view -> Short version <- ):

A civ made a 999 emergency call about 5-7 Hemttbox trucks going towards the 'drug island'.

We had WA-99 (hummingbird) in the sky to confirm any of this.

We spottet 4 Hemtt box trucks, but because we are NOT allowed to camp drug areas, we turned around and took a quick look at athira and then landed in kavala to go back to normal patrol.

After we confirmed 4 Hemtt box trucks moving in a konvoy (seen suspecious for a cops point of view), because why do you need 5-7 trucks to move 'your grandmars' cows or whatever you where doing.

We asked the guy who first reported you to us, to keep us updated if possible.

Luckily he was in a helicopter, so he followed you around in a distance.

Last message we got was that you where going towards kavala.

And as always we bribe the priest to give us information about what he heard other people sin about.

And BOOM evidence, the priest said something about a skinny looking guy, who looked like an adict, kind of shaking talked to the priest that he might sin this friday if his deal whent bad.

So he asked for forgiveness by god, allah or whatever he now believes in.

After that we set up a perimeter around the suspected area, that the deal was about to happen.

We had one Darter-2 drone in the sky with thermal, and 1-2 minuts after we where in position, we saw 5 Hemmt box trucks and 1 tempest truck.

All pulling up to the suspected area, so we waited to see if there was any suspicious activity going on.
And surely there where 6 guys running in and out, with large bags, some with some 'dripping' white stuff falling out of them, plus there was at least 3 armed guys out of the 6 suspects we spottet.

From that point we followed the planned tactic: Taze anything that might be a threat and cuff them, secure the perimeter.
And so we did, caught 5 guys.

In the fight we believe that 2 suspects died. (OOC: One of them was executed because we couldn't restrain him due to a server glitch that appears from time to time, usually a death or relog fixes this problem. He was ofc. explained why he was being killed.)

When we was thought the area was secured, we tried to talk to you.

No reply or you where all yelling (or singing if you can call it that).
So we proceeded to search the area for drugs, and there was BINGO.

We got a lot of drugs in our storage now, before it will be destroyed.

So basicly we prossesed you one by one, going okay.

Until you guys metagamed and got a guy to kill me 'out of roleplay' because we where not at the suspected area, you where all restrained, so you didn't have access to phones, radios or other fancy stuff.

And funny enough that he just walks trough the door because he knew I was alone with 1 of your guys because that the rest of my guys was injured or killed.

So basicly we did the roleplay and you where the one who broke roleplay and went metagaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets be real here for a moment, Altis life isn't a perfect game. It a roleplay game made from a military simulator.

Metagaming should be discouraged from all people but the police are the only role in the game that actively punishes metagaming, Many things can happen without your knowledge. We have Civs who call and also have police informants that are everywhere. We can treat all strange activities with suspicion and are allowed to act on it Be in convoys or even rebel looking gentleman in the front of cars, We can use Car databases etc.

This is out of roleplay, Maybe you should look at the company you keep, As police we have rebel informants and i know we have police informants. Quite a few.

So a gang drove 5 Hemmit boxes and a tempest to Kavala where it's full of police and thought the police wouldn't bat an eyelid? Is this what is happening?

We where 4 cops online at the time, it was around 6-8 this morning.

- No more questions, my name is in this post WAY to many times now. -

It sure doesnt and that's when DI Crusher(DI GILL) comes out to play :p M M M M M M M Monster crush crush crush!

I'm not even going to bother to reply. The thing is though you guys get away with alot of stuff and most the time rebels are hesitant to what they wan't to do as the police will just moan. In my eyes if the police don't get their own way they moan just as much as rebels i cant remember how many police officers have said to me 'yeah great role play' the lower ranking police just think they have to much power in my eyes. And as for saying we come on in the morning to do drug runs that is incorrect , not our fault your all in bed isit? lazy bastards  ;) .

I never said that it's wrong to do drug runs in the morning all i said was crime doesn't sleep and neither do you :D Or Demuth.

I don't know what you want from us, Metagaming is kickable from the force, We use intel and information and act upon it.

I mean really, Do you honestly think so many trucks don't look suspicious? 

As for "yeah great role play" , That isn't moaning that's an opinion and a bit of misplaced sarcasm, I can recall a few weeks back AG have shot me when i attempted to roleplay. Not a complaint, An observation.

In the end police are human also and you can see that, I invite you to apply for the police and try it for yourself.

Haha there was a charity event going on at the church we was delivering cookies and cream .honest :p . We did see that chopper whilst on our travels he kept on our tale . Had no idea he was informing you guys . Obviously we should of been more careful. Was a good ambush from you guys though to be fair . I can just remember everyone dropping like flies .

Back