What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Medic complains in sidechat

Fab1an

So after a while when being a rebel I noticed how mean people are to the medics. I Just want to make a short reminder to everyone who is complaining about medics in sidechat.

People has probaly already said it but we are here for roleplay, and roleplay only. We do not have to revive you. And it also has happened a few times where people are really disrespectful in game. Please just stop, if you are going to complain keep it to yourself or if It's a serious one contact higher up instead of raging in sidechat.

And please if you see someone saying "oh the fucking medics never Come to revive me they are fucking idiots" or something along those lines just leave them a short message to say we are here for roleplay. If people that are not medic knew how it was they wouldn't complain in sidechat.

This is just so people know how hard we work everyday trying to provide the best roleplay for you.

It's all the hobos dude, anyone who has been here for any length of time has usually been in the NHS at some point, or at least values what we do. Still, I do find it incredibly infuriating and have a side chat rant whenever I see it occurring.

It's all the hobos dude, anyone who has been here for any length of time has usually been in the NHS at some point, or at least values what we do. Still, I do find it incredibly infuriating and have a side chat rant whenever I see it occurring.
Not always hobos if you think what recently happened so was one medic in game targeted by people because of a suspending. People need to act a bit more mature towards medics. 

Meh, they get really bad and  they get a kick, no revive and no gear for them eh? Everyone wins! (apart from them ;) )

It is a sad thing to see but they will eventually get what they deserve in the end ( e.g. A Smack ;) )

Meh, they get really bad and  they get a kick, no revive and no gear for them eh? Everyone wins! (apart from them ;) )
Yea that's one good thing that after the whole Staff update now alot of admins was on. But now It's a lot better, but unfortunaly some people get away :(

From what i feel today there is increase of people that don't want to RP. In about 4 hours i was playing as medic during the day today i revived in total about i'd say 30 people and like good 10 of them runs away without any or very little RP. I tried to RP as much as i could but i cant do anything when guy just starts running away even tho i am shouting on him to get back as i need to treat him. But to not being that much negative i also had nice RP scenarios lasting from 5-10 minutes. 

Edit: Just realized i am lil bit offtopic.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just won't learn. Very rarely when I go on as civ, I just say 'Disconnect if you don't like the roleplay and go and play wasteland'. Quite often I am a lot more harsh than that #TheSavageOne. 

Good old sidechat bants: 'MEDICS REVIVE ME' 'MEDICS COME TO ME' 'MEDICS PLS PLS PLS' 'MEDICS HURRY UP' 'MEDICS YOU !"£$%$' 'OMG HURRY UP'. And many more...

They all lived happily ever after

Back