What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mayis (Action: Ban Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Grean

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
mayis

Time & Date this happened:
05/02/2015  / Around 23:00

Which Server did this happen on:
server 2

Description of what happened:
we was going down towards piers kitchen when we pulled over to rob some guys. we did stop next to them and was getting out of the car to start are rp when they shot at use without rping themself.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes, he said he was on edge because hes been robbed that day before and could not comp because he had no money.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading up to the RDM and after)

Video coming soon

happens at end of video but i didn't want to make it too short

Last edited by a moderator:
We was going to drive to red zone, but stumbled upon someone selling frog legs at piers. 

i pulled up to him and obviously because were rebels we have weapons on us, as soon as we jumped out the car, he started to shoot at us without role play. 

it was stupid just to pull up like this, but rules state without rp, it is RDM. 

He did not Rp so therefore he broke the rules. 

First of all.

4 people in car, i can see that they are most likely armed. I wait untill these people get out of the car and i see heavy weaponry on them, so i start shooting to make an attempt at saving myself, how is this not RP? Is it only RP if i start talking with you people, what do you actually expect to happen when you pull up to someone in the situation i was in, would you happily wait for them to rob you?

Thus in my RP, i panicked and shot at you because it was an obvious attempt at robbing me and stealing everything i had, i thus tried to protect myself.

Also, as i was in the LSD business, ofcourse my character is very much on guard.

If you don't actually see this as RP, and instead RDM, please explain to me how this actually isn't RP.

I'll give an example.

Me and my friend are wanted, we have about 1 million each on our heads.

A cop car suddenly turns around and starts following us.

So we now take the assumption, and it's pretty obvious that they're after us, we decide to pull over and kill them to protect ourselves. Would this also be considered RDM?

Now, if this is the case, are people in a situation like ours, expected to comply with the robbers demands, without actually being able to take any kind of action? Seeing as we have to engage in a discussion with them before acting, thus placing us in an extremly unfavorable position.

This is a serious role play server, some people go out of there way to have a good role play scenario with other members of the community. Just because you think you are getting robbed does not mean you can just shoot at them when they get out of the car. There must be some commanded said to you, for you to start using force to protect yourself like telling you to put you hands up. For all you know we could of been there to sell drugs but not highly likely please read the rules before you say that you shooting use was your best way of role playing.

Like i said we cant help getting are guns out getting out of the pickup because its the way it is but you didn't even wait till are guns was put on are back before you desided to shoot

I must say that pulling up with a car infront of an armed person and stepping outside without saying a single word, is really bad RP.

I didn't do anything while you were in the car, because I had no idea what intention you had, nor if you had any kind of weaponry on you. But the moment you stepped out, your intentions became clear.

Especially, in a spot like this.

I wasn't trying to make the perfect RP, I was playing my character and he was simply trying to survive 4 heavily armed militia looking people. Who's intentions were actually clear as day?

It would have been a completely different story if you decided to actually play this one good. Maybe parking the car further away, hiding and shouting for me to put up my hands. That would have been a good RP scenario.

Nothing about you protecting yourself, you wanted to protect your truck and your money, knowing that you can re spawn at any moment. how is this trying to protect you life if for men had got out of the car you would not of even tried to take them on with a little pistol you didn't even give use the chance to get out of the car and for the animation to stop were we could move. just because you watched this video and you can hear use saying were going to rob you don't mean you can use it in your defense. My summery is that your protected your items over your life and blatantly shot at use not giving use time to even put are weapons on are back and to start role playing with you. In real life you would not of shot at 4 fully armed men you would of gave anything to the people that was robbing you to protect your own life its just the fact we was hindered by the fact it takes so long to get out of a car give you the opportunity to shoot at use without saying anything

It would have been a completely different story if you decided to actually play this one good. Maybe parking the car further away, hiding and shouting for me to put up my hands. That would have been a good RP scenario.
Why does it matter we stopped beside you again, you didn't not no are intentions you just thought we was going to rob you so you shot use without role playing. 

knowing that you can re spawn at any moment
How do I know that I can respawn at any moment? This is RP dude.

and for the animation to stop were we could move
What is this animation you speak of, yet again this is RP, all I saw was 4 heavily armed men stepping out of the car carrying guns.

just because you watched this video and you can hear use saying were going to rob you don't mean you can use it in your defense
I never talked about this video in my posts, it was so obvious for my character that you were going to rob me seeing as you parked right infront of me, without saying anything while i was obviously doing shady business worth alot of money, i even had a gun out all the time to try and make a point. And you still get out of the car just infront of me, wouldn't you be afraid to be shot?

In real life you would not of shot at 4 fully armed men you would of gave anything to the people that was robbing you to protect your own life
As i said, i panicked, this was a fight or flight response. I attempted to protect my all and i failed.

And as I already said, from an RP standpoint, it was very obvious what you people were planning to do, you wouldn't just step out of a car armed like that with friendly intentions, stop trying to get it sound like i just shot at complete random, this was not the case.

And besides, it's not like you tried to make this a good RP scenario, don't try to make it sound like i'm the one who ruined all of it.

I've already mentioned this, it appears that you failed to notice, though.

I do understand that I could have made this better aswell, i'm not saying that I did this perfectly. I could've have shouted: "Do not step outside the car! I'll shoot!" or something in those lines. I didn't, and that was a mistake on my part.

I might have misunderstood some of the things you wrote, I had a tough time reading some of it. Not saying that my english is perfect either, nor am I trying to insult you.

Either way, I don't think this discussion will be able to progress much further than this, without arguments being repeated over and over.

Lets wait for a moderator to reply and see what he/she has to say about our situation and take if from there.

How do I know that I can respawn at any moment? This is RP dude.

What is this animation you speak of, yet again this is RP, all I saw was 4 heavily armed men stepping out of the car carrying guns.

I never talked about this video in my posts, it was so obvious for my character that you were going to rob me seeing as you parked right infront of me, without saying anything while i was obviously doing shady business worth alot of money, i even had a gun out all the time to try and make a point. And you still get out of the car just infront of me, wouldn't you be afraid to be shot?

As i said, i panicked, this was a fight or flight response. I attempted to protect my all and i failed.

And as I already said, from an RP standpoint, it was very obvious what you people were planning to do, you wouldn't just step out of a car armed like that with friendly intentions, stop trying to get it sound like i just shot at complete random, this was not the case.

And besides, it's not like you tried to make this a good RP scenario, don't try to make it sound like i'm the one who ruined all of it.

I've already mentioned this, it appears that you failed to notice, though.

I do understand that I could have made this better aswell, i'm not saying that I did this perfectly. I could've have shouted: "Do not step outside the car! I'll shoot!" or something in those lines. I didn't, and that was a mistake on my part.

I might have misunderstood some of the things you wrote, I had a tough time reading some of it. Not saying that my english is perfect either, nor am I trying to insult you.

Either way, I don't think this discussion will be able to progress much further than this, without arguments being repeated over and over.

Lets wait for a moderator to reply and see what he/she has to say about our situation and take if from there.

You did not rp, how did you not know we was selling frog legs? How did you know we wasnt processing lsd? 

YOU RDM'ed, you admitted to RDM, you must engage in rp, we didnt say one word to you, you didnt say one word to us, no rp at all! 

You did not rp, how did you not know we was selling frog legs? How did you know we wasnt processing lsd? 

we didnt say one word to you, you didnt say one word to us, no rp at all! 
I'd say actions speak louder than words. Why would four heavily armed people in a hatchback drive up and jump out right infront a pistol wielding guy carrying lots of expensive goods without trying to communicate with him first, if not to rob him?

-1 on this report I believe this isn't RDM as it's blatantly obvious what you're planning and you make that clear with your parking choice and all getting out. if it wasn't a robbery you didn't all have to.

I was just putting my gun away as I got out and immediatelly started taking shots. Im afraid this is rdm as no vvoice and no one was told their action no talk at all. You dont seem to understand the severity of this situation.

we cant just kill you and you cant just kill us.if you had said dont stop the car or w/eit would of been fine. You had ample time to switch to direct.

Sorry mate but if your not willing to comprehend the rp failure I have nothing more to say.

I'm going to write the rule here so you can read it:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

You were out numbered 4 - 1.... why would you instantly open fire and loose whatever you had left.....

Therefore:

Rule Broken

Rule 5

Section B

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 06/02/15

Next time, "don't come any closer" or... "stay in the car, and drive on"... anything at all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back