What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

May this be a lesson to everybody who uses warningshots

Cool

TankMeister
These 3 guys thought it was a good idea to shoot at every helicopter in the air. Let this be a lesson to everybody that shooting at random helicopters can get you killed. Always be aware of who you are shooting especially when PLF are online ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Im sorry but the lineup of those two guys was just too good not to share xD)

1 hour ago, Cool said:

These 3 guys thought it was a good idea to shoot at every helicopter in the air. Let this be a lesson to everybody that shooting at random helicopters can get you killed. Always be aware of who you are shooting especially when PLF are online ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I was told by a senior admin that only the Police can fire warning shots at a helicopter with tracers, however civillians cannot.

Last edited by a moderator:
untouched!

6odqsrW.png

I was told by a senior admin that only the Police can fire warning shots at a helicopter with tracers, however civillians cannot.
I know before the removal of the scroll wheel civs could give warning to a heli by firing tracers in-front of the chopper. Not sure if it's changed. 

I personally still think that there should be some rules set in stone regarding engaging on helicopters as there is nothing definitive in the rules section, such a grey area.

I know before the removal of the scroll wheel civs could give warning to a heli by firing tracers in-front of the chopper. Not sure if it's changed. 
The new procedure is to fire 3 warning shots with tracers in front of the heli, then 3 to the rear, in quick succession.

I was always told you can fire warning shots at heli's but told it isn't initiation
They did shoot normal shots aswell and that is why I shot. It was later confirmed that you are allowed to return fire after warningshots by a couple of admins. 

Remember this is a roleplay server, "hey look at me killing" video's don't show roleplay.

Remember this is a roleplay server, "hey look at me killing" video's don't show roleplay.
I agree with you. I meant this post as an encouragement of roleplay. Warningshots are denying roleplay if you ask me. If they had just let our helicopter land we could have had some roleplay, but since they wanted to shoot at us without any words spoken they ended up dead. I posted this to show what happens when you decide to use warningshots as a denieal of being willing to roleplay with the people in the helicopter. If you believe it is to promote shooting over roleplay feel free to remove the post. 

I agree with you. I meant this post as an encouragement of roleplay. Warningshots are denying roleplay if you ask me. If they had just let our helicopter land we could have had some roleplay, but since they wanted to shoot at us without any words spoken they ended up dead. I posted this to show what happens when you decide to use warningshots as a denieal of being willing to roleplay with the people in the helicopter. If you believe it is to promote shooting over roleplay feel free to remove the post. 
Depends what warning shots you are on about mate , like warning shots at choppers is fine to do.

Depends what warning shots you are on about mate , like warning shots at choppers is fine to do.
He's not saying they're not fine to do, he's saying they discourage a roleplay situation, which is true, if someone is firing warning shots at you, you don't go "oh i'll land right here then and have a chat".

He's not saying they're not fine to do, he's saying they discourage a roleplay situation, which is true, if someone is firing warning shots at you, you don't go "oh i'll land right here then and have a chat".
There was denying of roleplay at all. I was at the situation I was the guy you decided to shoot when I had my gun on my back and was not involved in shooting at the helicopters, the other guys were in the middle of a gunfight so they were warning the helicopter to leave as they thought it was spotting for them.

Back