What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Marmite miners base

Hold on a moment are we saying there is a large amount of Marmite in the base that is not state controlled and we (police) haven't secured it for "testing"?....

Same goes for the AEGIS base with people parking/landing in the base, another member of AEGIS told me that he was killed in cold blood in our own base (I'm surprised I haven't been killed in the AEGIS base as I don't help myself, once heard gun shots being fired outside the base, normally someone would have their gun out at the ready, I on the other hand ran out saying "hello I'm bobmarley I will be your guide, how can I help you?")

Only one gang, EDIM has given me a tip for my services, despite I make a subtle hint of "here at AEGIS we don't charge for our services, but we do accept tips, and we would be extremely thankful" for only for them to say "thanks" and fly of in their helicopter, at times I'm tempted to fire a couple of shots at their helicopter as my personal tip.

No worries next time I'll pay with your blood. ♥
You have the Montana base it's like a Palace it's really nice, I know as I use it to store my Hemmit and my earned cash there after a Frog Leg run xD

This messages goes out to all hobos using the marmite base. 

1. You must park all vehicles outside the base , even helicopters.

2. You must bring marmite with you and if there is no one there to give the marmite to. Leave it on the floor or the marmite monster will eat u.(u can not buy it from the base)

3. Don't talk shit to a marmite miner in his own base

if u break any of these rules we will set the marmite monster on you 

So we can use the mm base for the market if we bring marmite as an offering or as tax?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So we can use the mm base for the market if we bring marmite as an offering or as tax? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Correct, if you bring us a couple jars 'o Marmite you're allowed in - there are rules such as no landing inside the base and to keep your weapon on your back etc, else it's the pit! 

Correct, if you bring us a couple jars 'o Marmite you're allowed in - there are rules such as no landing inside the base and to keep your weapon on your back etc, else it's the pit! 

Sounds good, I'll bring a hemmit full of marmite conserve next time over.

Back