What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Maratek is now in charge of police

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
Maratek is now solely in charge and i know he can handle it with the team he has under him.

I wish you all the best and there are a select few in the police i really will miss playing with. Alot of you were a great laugh so thank you for all the fun.

Already posted in the police section but i thought the server should know whats happening with the police and who runs it. 

Cya around guys,

Mitch 

raining_david_tennant.gif

Amazing gif for added extra effect

Long version in which was my original leaving message, its long but some of you may read it, allowed me to vent some things. Enjoy it if you do read it.

http://pastebin.com/9cSdSscM

Last edited by a moderator:
In Maratek we trust! Sad to see you go tho :( You were the first cop to let me go with an ifrit and a MK18  <3

Love you forever for what you did here. 

Dang it. You'll be missed Mr Mitch.

upset is not the word to describe this moment......... :unsure:
A little mention of you and your sniper scope in the pouring rain up a tower while its pitch black, in the long version ;)

Ill remember it all fisher  :)

Just read the paste bin post and man... i really hope the IRL stuff goes well for you. What a genuine and great guy you are.

Big love and respect,

Rev. X

Double post. FML.

My last request is to see your huehuehue Lizard............
Your wish is my command, enjoy it. Embrace it. 

post-46491-laughing-lizard-gif-imgur-gfyc-nWv1.gif

Maybe ill see you guys around some place IRL or on another game. Until then thank you all, it was a pleasure.

Will miss you Mitch, I remember the times when I was in TFU with you and we done the bust in the Red Zone.

You are a great guy, Mitch. I hope you find happiness in what you are doing next.

Really enjoyed reading your story, love you man

Mitch, you were the first cop I learned the name on, when I started on the server, and you have been a good friend to have in the police, back when I was a civ/rebel and now when I am a cop.

I am not happy about seeing you leave the police, and maybe the server from what I can tell :(

1. I then left the police, Killerabbit didn’t want me to go so gave me the only way possible so that if I wanted to rejoin I could (as it was a once you’re out you’re out approach, the same as now.) This was to be “undercover” in which I didn’t do much except report a few things in kavala one time acting like a CCTV camera on a rock. I joined (or semi joined) the crows and had a great experience with Demuth, Crazyone, Vertigo, his brother (sorry can’t remember the name) and Simpan. Im sure there was more and sorry if ive missed you.
This was times, and I wish I had some of the old videos laying around where we rolled with you :(

Hopefully I will see you around! :)

Back