What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Making up rules

I'd also like to point out rule 3D was violated.

3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event.

A simple "I believe that was RDM, we can talk about this and you can offer compensation for my gear or I can post the video on the forums and we can let the admins decide"
Isnt that basically saying comp me or I will report you?

Delete please, double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blowing up houses? We had a roleplay situation in which we were trying to get three men off a roof. One of which was an admin who landed his helicopter up there, the men shot at me whilst I was parachuting with no RP and had I been recording id have reported all three including the admin for attempted RDM. We then proceeded with this roleplay in which no buildings were blown up apart from one, that the three men on the roof initiated the shooting on and everyone else joined in on.

Also, are you telling me I should report every single person who asks me for comp? Meow's tone wasn't correct j agree, but his message wasn't something that members don't send every single day to try and resolve RDM/mistaken RDM. If the guy accepts fault, and sends comp then I give him a second chance, people deserve them. Rather than a straight up ban for what may have been mistaken identity, no different to a recent report on myself. We spoke, I comped him and it was all resolved.

Blowing up houses? We had a roleplay situation in which we were trying to get three men off a roof. One of which was an admin who landed his helicopter up there, the men shot at me whilst I was parachuting with no RP and had I been recording id have reported all three including the admin for attempted RDM. We then proceeded with this roleplay in which no buildings were blown up apart from one, that the three men on the roof initiated the shooting on and everyone else joined in on.
I would like to point out that this is infact what was going on that day. Also I believe this cause a small argument over teamspeak about why this was such a wrong thing to do. 

I also wanna point out that the thing they said was: "I'm gonna shoot this car and blow up the building next to it to get you down" Which he never did, just role played it. If you are gonna be harsh on things like these the role play which you can come up with will get slaughtered. Nobody wants to do anything special if it affects your ban decisions later on. 

I would also point out that if normal players cannot do things like these, and actually never even do them - why can admins blow up buildings and break the police and server rules as they wish? And don't tell me to "report" them - tried that it does really nothing else than get a grudge between me and the admins.

100% true.. everyone asks for compensation and say if they dont compensate they will report them.. thats normal.. u want your gear, u have no interest in spending 2 hours on the forums reporting someone and not get anything out of it... I feel this wasnt blackmailing what so ever... it was an ultimatum.. he gives him the money he rdmed him for.. or he will follow through with the report..

So, is it ban-able to message someone over mobile phone to get in contact with them, after they potentially randomed, or you potentially randomed them?

Even if it's just asking them to come on ts? 

I'd rather have it going on in the messages, than in the side chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

You made it personal by excusing us of making up rules.... 
Because you're a boss here naturally you're involved in discussing doubts/problems etc. of ALUK . That's why I don't think my post was personal. On the other hand yours about my forum activity was offtopic and inaccurate :)

Back