What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

make the Adder slightly better

Nikolai

Busy CoC man
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:

title kinda explains it, make the adder a bit faster

Detailed Suggestion:

make the adder a bit faster, given it's a local version of a Bugatti, it seems rather slow compared to some of the other vehicles in the city, as the top speed i've personally gotten so far is around 130mph

The Pros:

speed

The Cons:

chance of too much speed

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

You have the Nero and Nero Custom which I believe are faster and look like the Bugatti 

• Eggplant
Reactions: Baz
You have the Nero and Nero Custom which I believe are faster and look like the Bugatti 
sure ofc, and i have been looking at buying those, but i do personally believe the adder requires some love, since it gets outpaced by most cars that should be somewhat slower than it if you compare to IRL(which ofc in itself is hit and miss at times)

+1 I suppose, but I think a general balancing of all the vehicles with baselines set for each sort of class or tier would be a lot better and more beneficial in the long run.

It could be done in iterations after the imports are sorted but it's a lot of work and would need people with experience tweaking car handling.

There's a racing server called Project Homecoming that has many custom local cars (some of which are on RPUK I think) as well as totally rebalanced and improved handling for the vanilla cars as well as the cars that make sense to perform similarly to each other doing so instead of having some super cars slower than most sports cars etc. It would be amazing if we could have that sort of rebalance or even use their handling values if that would be possible in terms of permission and willingness to do it.

Back