What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Louiz Hernandez, Punto Hernandez, Pablo Hernandez RDM (Rejected with warning to driver/gang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id just be happy for peoe to not shoot me in the face after they've run me off the road and given me no time to react. I'd be happy if no one was banned and people would now and again stop play call of duty style. It just gets old my friend.

Id just be happy for peoe to not shoot me in the face after they've run me off the road and given me no time to react. I'd be happy if no one was banned and people would now and again stop play call of duty style. It just gets old my friend.
+1

And this war is why I left !
... But you're still here! 

I'll level with you, I have not played since last week because I had enough of seeing RDM against cops just because they are cops. Things would never have got this far if some rebels played with a little more RP and respect. 

Personally I have only been wronged a handful of times but on behalf of all cops I'm sick of seeing it. It's a goddamn RP server, not DayZ! 

Cops get training and if they break rules they get demoted or kicked from the force. There needs to be some regulation of regular rebels. The WLR are a prime example of how good and organised a rebel group can be. 

Last edited by a moderator:
But for the record: Voltz, I honestly do like you, Sir. 

Yes: 

ZMXXv2o.jpg

or: 

0eFLXgF.png

And Dante...I don't see this as a war. This is my second EVER report. I just want RP, that's why i'm here it's simple. In my opinion, this was crap. 2 Random hatchbacks having a pop at us (how were we to know they had changed car from the irfritt we chased earlier?).

There is no war...just differing understandings of what RP is. Either way, this will change my play or theirs and that makes us all winners.

He said get ready to fight...we'd been rammed off the road after chasing an ifritt, are vehicle was disabled...what did you expect us to say?

"lets get ready to bake a cake?"

"lets get ready to have a chat?"

"lets get ready to play chess?"
And this is an example of a prick of a cop

And this is an example of a prick of a cop
You know nothing about me.

And besides, i've been a cop for 2 weeks and a rebel for 7 months so don't preech (or call me a prick - you're showing how juvenile you really are.)

You know nothing about me.

And besides, i've been a cop for 2 weeks and a rebel for 7 months so don't preech (or call me a prick - you're showing how juvenile you really are.)
Ramrod is a great cop. He was a crap rebel but he is a great cop.  ;)  

But being a crap rebel is probably the reason he is still an active member of the community after 8 months.  :D

I'm just here for the comments - being a pro RP'er (or an absolute twat) people need to realise it's "Serious roleplay" and rule breaking has "serious consequences" By day I'm a website administrator for sportsbikeshop.co.uk ... by night? A lunatic lord with a fetish for midget hookers and playing spot the phaggott.

Basically - Roleplay or jog on.

First person to post "I like reach a rounds from a small man" wins the game.

Unable to confirm if these guys was involved in the whole ifrit chasing from the video, What i can see is the person driving the car purposely turned in-front of the police car to no doubt stop them.

Going to reject for lack of evidence, but however is driving the car sort your shit out fast as you wont last long on this server doing that sort of thing.

If it was RDM then it will only be a matter of time for the gang before there banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back