What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost 744k due to desync (Completed 24/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef

In-game name: Reef

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):76561198093500302

What was lost: 744k of cash after depositing into bank

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 744k

Quick description of what happened: after selling 198 weed at the dealer in athira, i drove to the cash point next to the car shop and deposited the money. after that i drove my hemmit back to the garage and stored it and logged off. i had synced my data before i had logged off. i logged in later to find the money was not there at all

[No message]

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, of course, of course...!

In-game name: Reef

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):76561198093500302

What was lost: 744k of cash after depositing into bank

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 744k

Quick description of what happened: after selling 198 weed at the dealer in athira, i drove to the cash point next to the car shop and deposited the money. after that i drove my hemmit back to the garage and stored it and logged off. i had synced my data before i had logged off. i logged in later to find the money was not there at all

That's a lot of money. I hope your compensation request gets granted, that's really unfortunate.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, of course, of course...!

That's a lot of money. I hope your compensation request gets granted, that's really unfortunate.

Good luck!
I'm pretty annoyed because of this but i suppose it is life and if it isn't granted i suppose ill just have to deal with it.

thanks for the support 

_Reef_ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back