What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking for a Police Skinner

Walt

Inspector Walt of the FPD
Hello Community, 

With the Framework set to hit us soon in Q1 of this year, we here at the Police Command feel it will be an amazing time to update the game, providing a fresh new look and some fresh new content. 

Sadly, it is beyond our ability to provide something such as this especially at the quality that will be required, so we are reaching out to the Community in the hopes that some of you out there would like to get involved. 

We are looking for your help to ;

Skin a range of clothing and equipment for the Police force

Skin vehicles for the Police force.

PLEASE LET IT BE NOTED - This is something being done by Command, and is not endorsed by the Admin / Staff team in any way. The hope is, that by having everything ready, we can simply set up a meeting with the required Staff, provide the content and request for it to be implemented. But please note there is no guarantee your hard work will even be included in the Server.

It's a risk, and it'll likely be a lot of work...but for those interested, please get in touch with Command via a Private Message on the Forums.

As we are still discussing the ideas, a message on the forums allows us to note your interest, and respond to you at a later date (tomorrow) when we can provide you with the ideas in an efficient manner.

Thank you for your time,

Walt

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just talking about this the other day! So glad Walt has gone ahead and made this post...

Here is a shocking fact, did you know 17mb of the current 30mb mission file are all police skins ?... this needs to change so I welcome a fresh new look just less of them (uniforms/vehicles)

Might I ask if we can have short sleeves returning, with a new skin of course.

Hey walt, get in touch with ociex . Hes been working on some police skins recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring back the old uniforms!  :Cool:

217CA388A227DAA3491B8AE3109DF81BA477A8C2

R1dFyjF.jpg

Simpler but more outstanding design for the interceptor?

Trying to make it aggresive and sportive, so not only looks like it goes faster but also will be able to catch your speedin ass down the highway :D

Back