What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Limited Halloween Clothing to be saved to wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masis

Unlinked
Brief Summary:

I think it is safe to say that everyone has been having a lot of fun with the Halloween events so far and especially with the "Trick or Treat" mini-event where you can go past the doors of other players to get sweets, food & Halloween Tokens. These Halloween Tokens can be traded for limited Halloween clothing such as hoodies, masks etc that look amazing. Unfortunately, once bought these clothes do not save to your wardrobe so you do not actually own them.

Detailed Suggestion:

I think it would be very cool to have the ability to save these Limited clothes to your wardrobe as a little "reward" for taking part in the Halloween event(s). It's only a limited time that these clothes are obtainable and I don't see any harm in being able to keep these clothes for a later date. There is nothing too crazy in there apart from the Fallen Angels jacket which shouldn't be able to be kept by the player as I believe it's the same one the president of the MC uses. Obviously, it would only be fair that these limited clothes are only purchasable during Halloween and not trough-out the whole year.

The Pros:

- The clothes can be used for things such as suprise party's & other possible interesting RP scenario's.

- It's actually really good content (the clothes are of good quality)

- They look cool

- It already actually takes you a fair bit to get the required tokens (unless you're hella lucky)

The Cons:

- N/A

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

(disclaimer: not a staff opinion just my personal one bla bla bla)

Ill be a -1 on this purely because it will ruin the fun for future halloweens to come imo, unfortunately clothing options are limited and once people get all they want there will be no incentive to do trick or treating or whatever the devs come up for next years clothing because majority will own it already.

I wouldnt however be opposed to be able to have them in the wardrobe for the duration of the event but they should defo be removed once the event is up!

I realize my opinion might be controversial, to those people I say suck it up.

(Not a staff opinion, why do I have to do this again) *cough was being sarcastic Nikolai cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be a -1 on this purely because it will ruin the fun for future halloweens to come imo, unfortunately clothing options are limited and once people get all they want there will be no incentive to do trick or treating or whatever the devs come up for next years clothing because majority will own it already.

I wouldnt however be opposed to be able to have them in the wardrobe for the duration of the event but they should defo be removed once the event is up!

(Not a staff opinion, why do I have to do this again) *cough was being sarcastic Nikolai cough*
if you come up with new clothing and new masks each year then it would not be an issue, i think the suggestion is a great idea and its already what lots of the new members from this year already assumed was the case, its almost like a souvenir even if you limited it to 1 mask, 1 shirt per event to keep in a wardrobe so that the most recent outfit saves that they have on but not everything people would appreciate that. 

What about decreasing the probability of you getting Halloween tokens, so they are rarer or increase the amount of tokens needed to buy such clothes that would be more balanced and besides that, why would you think it removes the incentive to look forward for the next Halloween you know that the same players that have been here for years are not the only ones that are on the server within a year some new players will come and will find it enjoyable to collect the tokens for the clothing there will always be people that will want the tokens and besides that i would still go knock on doors for the food so to me its the same all together.

Also, on the fact you say it ruins the fun for future Halloweens, do you think buying clothes you can't really keep is fun ? i sold all my tokens because there is no point to them and i am not the only one who thinks that, so maybe the not being able to keep clothes is the thing that is ruining the experience.

Or make it limited where you can only get 1 mask and 1 other piece of clothing every year and there you go problem solved

if you come up with new clothing and new masks each year then it would not be an issue
I compeltely agree, but id rather have devs working on other issues of the server and other stuff vs halloween updates (which only last a few days anyway) and making new clothing each year, which I asume takes a lot of time , but thats just me.

why would you think it removes the incentive to look forward for the next Halloween you know that the same players that have been here for years are not the only ones that are on the server within a year some new players will come and will find it enjoyable to collect the tokens for the clothing there will always be people that will want the tokens and besides that i would still go knock on doors for the food so to me its the same all together.
Of course, but with my way even old timer players will have incentive to get off their ass and grind for a bit which doesnt hurt imo. we all get bored of doing repetitive stuff so keeping more options open doesnt hurt in my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great idea, even only being able to own one item and making it like triple the tokens or something to keep it means we are getting the enjoyment out of an event but also the chance to keep what was worked for ( i understand the food and fur are there but it would be nice to own a tshirt that we can actually change into whenever we wanted ) 

Was also gonna put this as a suggestion and you managed to beat me to it. It would be a nice 'treat' to have these clothes added to our wardrobes and it would make them feel more special/exclusive, especially having to only be able to obtain them from Halloween. As soon as I found out they weren't added to the wardrobe I was immediately disheartened and didn't want to get the tokens as much. There's already limited clothing and customisable options compared to other city's for example and at the end of the day it'd only be like 25 items added to the pool of clothing max. It allows for people to choose their outfits/stand out a bit more which is ideal as too many people look the same/dress the same within the city. Would love to be able to pick and choose to wear the stuff I've earned from this event if they were permanent. 🙂

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but only because I want new clothing, I am gagging for some new attire.

New clothing update this is kinda sorta possible. Moving to implemented. 

#Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back