What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lets Take over Space

Maratek

Grand Inquisitor
Greetings!

So eve online is going F2P

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-clone-states-and-the-future-of-access-to-eve-online/

*plz no ban*

And having spent many hours exploring wormholes shooting pirates and generally trolling people I'd really enjoy some interaction with RPUK members on the game, we could start a corp fly frigates and generally ask people to surrender of die to our hearts content. :)

I'll be more than happy to give longtime members here a boost to help get started with advice or cash and such.

Its a really fun game not for the faint hearted.

If you fancy it, Give me a shout,message,come to the UNMC checkpoint. and we can enjoy ganking miners for no point other than the luls.

In the Words of the greatest moment of TFU

"lets fuck shit up and take dick picks."

Cheers

Maratek

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this game free? Or do they want me to throw money at them? Coz I Has No moneyzz

I played EvE a long time ago and It was only the free trial as I ain't got no-moonies to spare, however I would like to dive back in and get my mining laser fired up again.

Hit me up on TS and I will start the download when it is F2P or rather when it becomes Pay2Win.

Is this game free? Or do they want me to throw money at them? Coz I Has No moneyzz

I played EvE a long time ago and It was only the free trial as I ain't got no-moonies to spare, however I would like to dive back in and get my mining laser fired up again.

Hit me up on TS and I will start the download when it is F2P or rather when it becomes Pay2Win.
It will be completely free, with the option to upgrade to a better clone/account to gain access to anything above cruiser.

To be fair i've been playing for a fair while and i only really feel comfortable in Battlecruisers.

@Samuel ThompsonI certainly will, that toon might even still be active they are converting all non subbed accounts across, save you a bit on Skill training.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be put in until November and we will see if I still have the want to fire up that laser I have some busy months ahead possibly.

Tried EVE once. Never really liked it much :/ I was playing by myself though, so maybe that is a factor?

I have wanted to get stuck into this game for such a long time. When it becomes F2P I'll definitely give it a go. 

I miss killing titans in my mothership :(
Everything can be answered by a rifter... well they nerfed it but it used to be.

Tried EVE once. Never really liked it much :/ I was playing by myself though, so maybe that is a factor?
I hate eve, I really do when i am alone, get a few people in a gang exploring wormholes, tracking people down, then it becomes a whole other experiance. something that doesn't really feel like any other game out there currently.

I enjoy elite dangerous, its good but you can't beat flying something that feels big and slow rotateing to bring your guns to bear in space drones, missles, cloaks and torpedo boats some of the greatest rp i have ever had has been in eve if you look hard enough.

@Jasis a god at this game
Feel free to sign him up! and yourself.

I have wanted to get stuck into this game for such a long time. When it becomes F2P I'll definitely give it a go. 
Drop me a message anytime i'll be happy to give you some starting advice and help.

Yeah I thought the name would be a bit too rare but it was still a possible coincidence, then I watched a bit of your stream the other day and recognised the angry drunk voice from teamspeak 6 years ago xD

I don't think I spoke with you much if at all but we were corp mates for a while in SNIGG, I was a quiet foot soldier and just sat and tried to do as I was told and not to get into trouble with Shadoo.

When it becomes F2P ill definitely come join your space adventures!! PM me about details regarding a RPUK clan or gang? Not sure what its called on there but we could definitely take over some space!

Give me 1 billion isk... and ill think about it 

a83a89ef70564d2e6f9653e3ee2ab536bf2f2efa9dc22ced205b3191e58e2bca.jpg

Back