What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

League of Legends.

MrSheep
Gold 1 (lost interest before I was able to get into plat)
Main top for a team but can play anywhere

i know the feeling mate, was stuck at gold 1 in season 3.

Added to the list!
Yea I was at gold 3 a few weeks before the season ended and was pretty hyped to get into plat. I was winning pretty much all my games (cho top will eat your fucking soul) then I just kinda went "fuck it I'm done here" When I got to gold 1 @40 LP and now I've just been playing steam games.

Yea I was at gold 3 a few weeks before the season ended and was pretty hyped to get into plat. I was winning pretty much all my games (cho top will eat your fucking soul) then I just kinda went "fuck it I'm done here" When I got to gold 1 @40 LP and now I've just been playing steam games.
I was gold 1 for pretty much the entire last quarter of season 3, very infuriating, then season 4 i got plat at the start, aiming for diamond this upcoming season though.

I was gold 1 for pretty much the entire last quarter of season 3, very infuriating, then season 4 i got plat at the start, aiming for diamond this upcoming season though.
Yea I've not sat down and played tidy for a while now. Kinda lost it. Gunna have to play a fair bit at some point just to get back into it.

I decayed from plat 5 to gold 1 last day without knowing luckily i got it back like 3 hours before the season end lol. and i got my smurf to gold 5 aswell i like borders.

I decayed from plat 5 to gold 1 last day without knowing luckily i got it back like 3 hours before the season end lol. and i got my smurf to gold 5 aswell i like borders.
I like collecting in league in general I have a serious money problem with that game.. I don't even want to go into how much I've spent in that game

It does feel good having a plat border, gold got a bit boring!

Silver 1 GG mariogötze EUW adc/top/sup
Is the GG part of your name? :)

DOTA 2 ALL THE WAY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I like collecting in league in general I have a serious money problem with that game.. I don't even want to go into how much I've spent in that game
I sent Riot support a message last july asking how much RP i had purchased, and the reply was £879 i've spent well more since then, its kind of bad actually...

It does feel good having a plat border, gold got a bit boring!

Is the GG part of your name? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I sent Riot support a message last july asking how much RP i had purchased, and the reply was £879 i've spent well more since then, its kind of bad actually...
Yea last I checked I was up to about £600 worth. It's probably more at this point.

Jake110312 EUW Gold2 Support. (really have not played much at all since the new season was plat1 last season.) 

PS: was stuck in plat1 last season, Plat is the real ELO HELL

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake110312 EUW Gold2 Support. (really have not played much at all since the new season was plat1 last season.) 

PS: was stuck in plat1 last season, Plat is the real ELO HELL
Added mate, yeah plat 5 - 4 is pretty horrendous.

Gertrude Mclovin - EUW - errr maybe bronze 1 but i think its all lies ;)  - ADC / Mid / Jungle / Top

EUW

Will Smith - Diamond 5 ex diamond/challenger tryhard

Played top/adc for tournys, but can play anything

Back