What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kostalot gives up

(ASR) GhostFire

Banned for Advertising
So as the island has been a total cluster fuck just lately i thought i would try a late night run so me and my small crew had some petty cash as things have not gone well of late and we all pretty broke .

Only to run into 4/6 armed rebels up at the fields who demanded i give them 20% which was smart as i usually just get killed and no1 gets shit.

so i go to the processing plant just to run into two more armed dudes who take my booty and demand my truck....

So though it has been fun for the 4 days i tried to get involved , i give up Altis life is to hard for this player ...enjoy ... peace im out!!

Kostalot aka GhostFire

Sorry to hear that... maybe give it a try again in a month or two when our police department has grown a bit.

Or alternatively get on our teamspeak between 18:00 - 21:00 ish.. theres usually a few civs who work together and protect each other.. sometimes the best way around if your new to Altis :)

You were running coke. End of story. Run salt if you can't hack it. The fields of the magic white powder be a tough ol' place alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were running coke. End of story. Run salt if you can't hack it. The fields of the magic white powder be a tough ol' place alone.
I know I am "official" and shouldn't be doing this, but I need to sign this. 

So though it has been fun for the 4 days i tried to get involved , i give up Altis life is to hard for this player ...enjoy ... peace im out!!
I started my carreer with copper ore.

What is the sweet without the sour? You're gonna get fucked up its just the way it is. I cant count how many times I died and failed when I started playing, but just imagine how much better you'll feel when it finally goes right :)

Find other people to run with! its safer and more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that... maybe give it a try again in a month or two when our police department has grown a bit.

Or alternatively get on our teamspeak between 18:00 - 21:00 ish.. theres usually a few civs who work together and protect each other.. sometimes the best way around if your new to Altis :)
yup guess i will give it some time ... thank you to most of you for coll responses

Back