What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Killing robbers

joshy

If you catch a guy breaking in to your house or allrdy inside your house stealing. would it be leagel to kill him on sight?

I would like it to be "legal". As he have taken a risk and initiated "rp" with his criminal action against your property. If unarmed I guess it's more likely to talk before shooting :) .

Sorry to steal the thread but it's it considered OK to shoot someone who steals your car? As there sometimes is no time for rp if they drive away. Maybe you just have time to say "get out of the car" and then you have to shoot as he will otherwise get away.

Yeah, he started robbing you. if you can rp go for it, but don't let him get your car for free :p

Legal no. Any sort of killing is never allowed unless the guy is having a gun and you have a legal pistol then you can kill him but only then but never use like an rebel rifle because all sorts of rifles are illegal. And best thing is to contact the police right away and give house cords and description.

yeah sure and when you guys get there everything is gone.. since it takes no less then 3 sec to break in to a house... 

If I see someone stealing my car, break into my house or rob my friend, I will shoot him on the spot. HE initiated the roleplay, I dont think there is much need for me to give him a warning and a chance to shoot me first, if he is armed. I'm not even American, but in this case I follow the Stand your Ground law. If I feel threathened, and if enough roleplay is in effect, I damn right will shoot to kill =D Legal? Who cares. If I go to jail for protecting my assets or my friends, so be it.

Back