What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Key chain tracking break RP

Ok not sure if this been posted before but I personally think that key chain tracking breaks rp... You should not be able to track your vehicle... Only person that should be able to do it is police since report of stolen vehicles goes to them but even then its stretching... In real life you vehicle gets stolen you have no idea where it is.. Now some of you will say there is real life tracking but not in every vehicle and furthermore you can just remove it.

I stole heli and then guys I stole from where chasing me across map... they saw me land in heroin field and they new I will head to processing that just breaks rp... 

Perhaps better system would be the moment vehicle is lock-picked the original user cannot track vehicle any more.. Or just completely remove tracking...

I understand what you are saying but this is an island riddled with car crime, trackers are pretty realistic and intelligent hidden ones would be at that. I maybe think that there could be an option to remove it at a certain place on the map but seems like it would be a lot of work for the dev team for not a massive feature. 

I think a heli would definitely have a tracking device those things are not cheap and in comparison a tracking device would be. 

Back