What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Just remember ... ALWAYS ROLEPLAY

IceZaroth

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
5th Order Decree .... ALWAY ROLEPLAY​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Ahhh yes, god bless those role-play bullets.
nomagicbullet.jpg

Wasn't the order a secret organisation? Working to cleanse from the shadows? A bullet with the logo on is just telling everyone who you are being traced back to the makers then they will be able to find out distribution routes and eventually buyers ?? 

Although yea cool vid I guess

Wasn't the order a secret organisation? Working to cleanse from the shadows? A bullet with the logo on is just telling everyone who you are being traced back to the makers then they will be able to find out distribution routes and eventually buyers ?? 

Although yea cool vid I guess
Im confused

Im confused
It's a video with a bullet with there logo on there backstory I think If I dofully remember was there meant  to be unknown and hidden but a logo on a bullet kinda stop this as it will be able to be traced 

again don't want to sound negative I do like the effects on the video :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a RP bullet I ordered it for the banter I wasnt going to post it on the forum but hey ho its all fun.

It is currently sat on my desk at home.

WLHHS1s.jpg

I have a RP bullet I ordered it for the banter I wasnt going to post it on the forum but hey ho its all fun.

It is currently sat on my desk at home.

Should've put roleplay.co.uk on it #RoleplayEverything

Back