What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Just me... or..?

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
Is it only me or i have actually witnessed an incrase of RDMer's/VDMer's lately due to the update? ( Your corpse stays on the floor and you are lootable is my main concern)

Here i am walking with a simple bag in Athira and nothing happends, alright cool, i go gear up and 3 min some freaking random hobo with a gun just RDM's and steals everything i have, everywhere i go in Altis now i hear people whining about being RDEM and their gear stolen.. this isn't freaking DayZ people :(  

To be honest people dont give a dammn about buying gear they'll just go and have an "accident" with an armed guy and boom free gear... 

That's how i see it atleast, i believe this patch has actually increased RDM/VDM exponentially...  I have actually seen people with Police Gear more than actual cops... So yeah, will this continue or is this even a problem? Just my personal concern! Not an QQ post! Love to you all <3

Rule update will be around soon with some things about this.

Back