What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Join my Galactic Conquest

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I am Commander DainMK - Knight of the Empire, Deadly bounty hunter, and proud servant to Emperor Arrissa Lavigny-Duval.

I have grown tired of traversing the barren expanse of space alone, searching out the lowlives of the Empire for a handful of credits. For a while I was content with taking out the galaxy's trash; The money was good and the work easy. But I cannot satisfy my thirst for more. I can no longer settle for a Clipper and a combat bond. No. I need a fleet. A fleet, and a 50 mil paycheck from the Senate itself. This is where you come in.

Calling all Commanders, of all capabilities, capacity, or credit. Creed must of course be Imperial, and what better way of celebrating your Imperial heritage than by pledging allegiance to the Emperor Herself! With your help I plan on conducting a series of high intensity combat sweeps through the home territories. With our dedicated and concentrated attacks from a small wing, I calculate breaking 50,000,000 Cr within a week.

Any able Commanders who are interested in progressing our Empire (and getting filthy rich while doing it) are to make their way to Sagan Port, Cerni, and send message by way of Hyperspace transmission to myself.

Hail the Emperor, Bask in Her Glory

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes. Should have mentioned perhaps. ..Maybe it's also closed to those who have to ask. Dirty space hobos

Haha and I thought the frames might be obvious. 120fps in game I promise, but think the 1440 resolution confused my recording software. Right? Right.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. Thanks Dain. I think i'm going to be getting this soon anyway.

wow. Thanks Dain. I think i'm going to be getting this soon anyway.

I've just baught the E.D Horizons, startership, no money, but willing to learn.

Will you take me under your wings?

Looks like my dreams of finding Elite's next Top Guns in the ALUK community are ruined.. Oh well, maybe I should just settle with Dain's Flying Hobo Squad.

OK so change of plan. Imperial Basic Training will be held at Sagan Port, Cerni. Not that your ships would make it there alive. ...Goddamnit...

How about you tell me which systems you guys are in and I can give support and training. Then we can patrol the home systems and get filthy rich...

Looks like my dreams of finding Elite's next Top Guns in the ALUK community are ruined.. Oh well, maybe I should just settle with Dain's Flying Hobo Squad.

OK so change of plan. Imperial Basic Training will be held at Sagan Port, Cerni. Not that your ships would make it there alive. ...Goddamnit...

How about you tell me which systems you guys are in and I can give support and training. Then we can patrol the home systems and get filthy rich...
Is this just NPC bounty hunting or some sort of larger scale community conflict somewhere?
I've got a Vulture fully kitted for combat / bounty hunting / interdiction and an Imperial Clipper, which is currently a trader.

Frankly after getting my Clipper I've just been getting bored with the monotonous routine of bounty hunting / trading. I've been looking for something a little bigger and better and have been thinking about looking for larger elite communities, think like Altis, hundreds of players that live in a limited number of systems interacting with each other.

Is this just NPC bounty hunting or some sort of larger scale community conflict somewhere?
I've got a Vulture fully kitted for combat / bounty hunting / interdiction and an Imperial Clipper, which is currently a trader.

Frankly after getting my Clipper I've just been getting bored with the monotonous routine of bounty hunting / trading. I've been looking for something a little bigger and better and have been thinking about looking for larger elite communities, think like Altis, hundreds of players that live in a limited number of systems interacting with each other.
Do you know of any groups like you describe? I know reddit has hangouts for some groups, and I've worked with Lavigny's Legion on certain community missions. I'd like to start taking part more in the 'story' of the game.

My plan is the same as with Altis. Make enough money to not have to worry about making money, then be free to do whatever I want. I'm tired of the grind, now I just want to kit out a 'conda and explore deep space, or engage the community more in open play (without the fear of losing more than I can afford). However I'm about 300 million credits short of my goal. So, I'm going to push for one last grind. Local crime sweeps are like shooting fish in a barrel, so it shouldn't be too hard to maintain the merits required for the weekly 50mil. 

Back