What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jay's Altis Life Memories

Jay

Retired
So after seeing Wilco's short memories video a few weeks it gave me inspiration to make my own. However I knew if I even tried to it would end up being long, and a headache to do.

Turns out I was wrong, I spent a good 10 hours editting this together mind you, but it was alot of fun.

Also people writing up their stories - this I didn't want to do as my videos series' do that already.

All clips are from this server, except the ones with the bazooka & C4; they were filmed on another, more PvP oriented server. We were only on it to blow off some steam, and blow each other up.

Alot of clips were pre-rendered in 720, so the quality isn't that great throughout, but you can get the jist of what's going on.

They are also in no particular order.

So without further ado; here are clips from my very first day to my last:

​
http://youtu.be/A40NBHp-l68​

We'll miss you Jay, but come back for a visit sometime.

I'll make sure you can come on as a medic sometime :)

Ross

EDIT: 1:52 best moment with you ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
I distinctly seem to recall that, that Soul Grinder crash never happend  :ph34r:  Especially not with a .50 Offroad beneath it  :huh:   :rolleyes:

Hope to see you back at one point, Jayline.

Wait, a fucking RPG... ME WANT!

Plus I was coo-piloting that huron £

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish i had spent more time with you now bud because it was always a pleasure, But what an awesome ride you have had on this server and I wouldn't have changed it for the world!

Hope you do well in life man and keep in contact.

Back