What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's been one hell of a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker Dewitt

Community Veteran
I joined back in june/july 2014 and have been here ever since, yet, the recent year I have lost the interest in Arma and Altis life. I would very much like to thank just not the new management of the community, but also the one that were here when I was joining first. Even though some is gone, I feel they are worthy a mention, because they have made me enjoy this community to its fullest. I feel this is sad, but also right. I have other things to prioritize in life, which some might have seen from my activity the last year.

Wilco, Ed Williams (TBJ), Cardoso, Ciaran, Vladic, the currently active veterans within the management, thank you for this community and all of its enjoyment.

Maratek, , Voltz, Murgesh, Dave, Gazalad, ArrogantBread, Levi, John, Commando, Crazyone, Zin, Info, God, Fisher, Kral, Schweppes, Caitlin, Ross, Walt, TheSolider, Neo, Fuel, Alex, FriendlyFireGuy, Steph, Tampax, Samuel Thompson, Gregory, Edgar Ville, Mitch, Dredd, Conner Merlin, mryan, Summers, Phil, Mortan, Noak, Noah, Mental, Timmy, Madmatt, Jamz, Jordan, Quinn, Bear Jew, Reverend, IThoughtYouLeftGuy, StrikingResemlanceCat, Sovereign, Starsky, Borris, Lemmen, OneShot, Cow, Claws4Life, Laurens, Noddy, Connal, Robert, Deleter, DainMK, Drew, DrogeWorst, Farmer Giles, Goa, Demuth, Gourvo, Khandamir, Blaze, Zippy, Puppy, Noose, t-robot, Ram, RickDB, Ximi, Bob, Sheperd, Ben, Cool, lionel, Scottish, Stan I, Brat, Jayy, Vlad Vagin, Fabrizio, Chelston, Axolotl, Simon, meow, Omligon, Crumble. You of many more have given me such a great experience from this community, thank you.

I'd also like to give a special thanks to

- The Police (especially 2014-15)
- The NHS
- The UNMC
- The Lawful Citizen (if there are any)
- The management and developers
- All the donators and investors
- All the members of the community

I could list so many more, yet, I can not remember all the names for the last 2,5 years..
For those who feel they are missing, you probably have a shit name.

I'd like to add one of my albums with pictures from my time here.

Let's put in the illuminati cone, shall we?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So with that said, I have some shit ingame that I will take into a truck and go to Kavala and give out to the hobos, and some money.
Anyways, thank you all again for being a part of the community.

Thats all from me, thank you.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some amazing laughs over the years together mate - driving to Sofia on a 'patrol' listening to the radio and chatting being a great memory!

Thanks for everything and don't think twice about coming back for a visit now and again!

giphy.gif

I'll miss you Booker!

Good luck with everything - Add me on steam if I don't already have you too 😉

You may not have been the most active at all time, but you have kind of always been there, it will be weird to not have a Booker lurking in a room that I inhabit.

Don't be a stranger ya cunt.

You were a less active member than Sam Thompson but you were a good guy good luck with everything that is happened do come back and hit us up at some stage.

You will truly be missed mate!!!!

- Kos deg videre på dine eventyr! 😢😘

booker drunk.png

hey man @Booker Dewitt what an awesome time you had me and you had some great times. It makes me sad to see you leave. we had some funny patrols also thoese MPU training missions were funny lol hahaha you was the first person i met on the server back when i first joined and also the person made me join the police. you have always been a good friend. Good Luck in your future mate and you are always welcome to pop back anytime I hope to chat to you soon this is not a farwell but a see you soon this will make me cry a lot  your leaving but for all the happy times we had together on the server.

With much love and happiness  ❤️❤️ 😭😭

Timmy 

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back