What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is this really allowed?

Dreamz

So we and my mates, did a bank robbery today. We ended up completing it killing 3-4 of the cops.

We then got it all transported in a hemmt, and was about to go to Pyrgros. Now the hemmt box then got chased by some officers, wich was fair enough. But then some of the cops, decided to ram the hemmt, causing it to explode, and loose  all of our gold wich was 67 pieces (6.700.000). I simply dont understand why cops can vdm, we were outside the bank, and not in a greenzone. 

How did they even know it was us, they never got a name, nor confirmation. 

This is what the rule states.

Outside Green zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

The Cops are permitted to Ram at the Bank only, they mainly use this for combating Ifrits with Hunters. I would advise you to either report the officer, or start a complaint in the police complaints department. This was not inside the bank from what you have said, and ramming a HEMMT... How much more suicidal can you get?

Short Answer: Rules were broken, post a police complaint or start a player report.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cops are permitted to Ram at the Bank only, they mainly use this for combating Ifrits with Hunters. I would advise you to either report the officer, or start a complaint in the police complaints department. This was not inside the bank from what you have said, and ramming a HEMMT... How much more suicidal can you get?
Oh we will, you guys should properly take care, of ur force, since they only take out their Hunters and ram all the shit they can, outside greenzone

Oh we will, you guys should properly take care, of ur force, since they only take out their Hunters and ram all the shit they can, outside greenzone
I'm not in the police... For some reason I have the tag though. The admins try not to get involved in the force as some people hate it when they see us as a cop. Although Mitch or Maratek will probably solve this issue.

I'm not in the police... For some reason I have the tag though. The admins try not to get involved in the force as some people hate it when they see us as a cop. Although Mitch or Maratek will probably solve this issue.
ill bring it up with Mitch, ive got some reports incomming.

Old enough to know better, young enough to not care #  Nice signature. We can see you know better...
Thats why I didn't ;)

Just found it funny that some officers rammed your truck, to prevent you selling the gold lol

I see the fact that they had to/did ram the truck to manage to stop it funny. Not funny that people lost their shit and that rules were broken, but still, I find it funny the way they did it.

How can you be impressed? 

The VDM rule just makes bankrobbery look stupid. EVERY cop takes a hunter, sometimes you get 6plus hunters attending.

What they do first is ram the hemmitt or tempest boxes, both inside or outside bank.

And worst than that, it's the 4th bank that we do the job, we kill all cops, and when we are about to loot the gold, all cops disconnect. We have lost nearly 50.000.000 due to this. Disconnecting while a bankjob is going on should be considered combat logging, specially when you attend the call, die, and then disconnect. 

Despite personal opinion of the bank, if you were transporting gold stolen from the treasury and you had already had a run in with some cops as you suggested the radio chatter would light up with vehicles discriptions and registrations. Our main intent in a treasury robbery is to stop the criminals at all costs, backup would of been notified that a your truck was at the scene and would soon be leaving or had already left. Two and two together means there is as you say six million floating around we will at this time do everything in our power to stop a bank robbery if that means disabling or destroying trucks so be it.

How can you be impressed? 

The VDM rule just makes bankrobbery look stupid. EVERY cop takes a hunter, sometimes you get 6plus hunters attending.

What they do first is ram the hemmitt or tempest boxes, both inside or outside bank.

And worst than that, it's the 4th bank that we do the job, we kill all cops, and when we are about to loot the gold, all cops disconnect. We have lost nearly 50.000.000 due to this. Disconnecting while a bankjob is going on should be considered combat logging, specially when you attend the call, die, and then disconnect.
Ah a well presented argument.

Yes every cop takes a hunter as expressed in my post above, simply because every rebel takes several ifrits, fire with fire as they say perhaps some rebel group could attempt something other than the distinct lack of roleplay at the bank at the moment and it wouldn't be the case I can promise you that,

Your second point, yes we disable any vehicle likely to be used to transport gold, wouldn't you? Maybe try to keep it away from the scene till needed or hide it perhaps.

And about the supposed combat logging, if that is the case then I will deal with it but while a rebel group of 7-10 people choose to rob the bank when there are only 5police officers online knowing full well that there would be no organised resistance, or as a few of you do do everything but blow the vault and wait for the cops to log in, or wait till server restart rob the bank a little before then try to sell the gold afterwards complaining all along when we try to stop you claiming new life rule.

Is it so one sided certain rebel groups on this server at the moment do not roleplay they power play they do not see a situation where losing is an option. That is why they left the police and why they won't be getting back in while I'm anywhere near the top.

Let me leave something here though I doubt many people would read it,

A role-playing game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. Participants determine the actions of their characters based on their characterisation, and the actions succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. Within the rules, they may improvise freely; their choices shape the direction and outcome of the games.

If you gun someone down with very little interaction that's not roleplay, in my opinion there is no story to be had there.

Anyway hopefully I have cleared this up on the police end.

In my opinion there should be a restriction about vdm. I feel you could take as many hunters as you want, but in the end of the day, hunter vs ifrits is less fun than shooting at eachother. 

We do bank robberies near the end of the server restart because thats when you earn more gold.

I agree that people need to learn how to loose. Specially the cops. When you are outnumbered and you fail to follow guidelines expect to be shot because what else can we do? get instant restrained / tased? no thanks. 

There are amazing cops that know how to roleplay and there are amazing rebels aswell. I always enforce roleplay before any shooting but cops like price for instance, you have no way to go around their personnal metagamed TRUTH.

Back