What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Introducing.. [GC]

Chunky

Ive never actually done something like this before so be nice, and my video making skills suck! Our offical thread can be found here - 

Enjoy!

Music was too loud, would've been fine a bit lower. Really liked the bank explosion thing, would've liked to see more firefights included!

Also, I believe "spread" isn't the correct NATO term, it's a line formation (feel free to butt in, real veterans). "Spread" would be correct in the airforce though... kinda. 

9606bb5c1eb4db25f40878254fe79cbc.png

Line formation (infantry): 

81afe24133e50ff8034062b650ad844d.png

Shouting for folks to "Get in line!" is a good way to initiate this one :) Though I do guess you were only trying to talk about the distance between each of the infantry... so I could be talking nonsense. Only trying to help! 

Last edited:
Shhh @ thats highly classified information.

But yeah you are correct.  Line formation is as you have in the image but usually the team leader is in line so as to not stick out.  Spacing depending upon terrian but usually 5-10 meters between to minimalize casualties.

Music was too loud, would've been fine a bit lower. Really liked the bank explosion thing, would've liked to see more firefights included!

Also, I believe "spread" isn't the correct NATO term, it's a line formation (feel free to butt in, real veterans). "Spread" would be correct in the airforce though... kinda. 

9606bb5c1eb4db25f40878254fe79cbc.png

Line formation (infantry): 

81afe24133e50ff8034062b650ad844d.png

Shouting for folks to "Get in line!" is a good way to initiate this one :) Though I do guess you were only trying to talk about the distance between each of the infantry... so I could be talking nonsense. Only trying to help! 

Shhh @ thats highly classified information.

But yeah you are correct.  Line formation is as you have in the image but usually the team leader is in line so as to not stick out.  Spacing depending upon terrian but usually 5-10 meters between to minimalize casualties.

Yeah you are right, I have so many clips to put in, that was just one of the formation we found. That was actually one of the first times I told them all to get in a formation without any warning or training I feel they did pretty well :p

looks really good Chunky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good video definitely shows the power of the group

Great video Chunky, kinda mad to see the group expand so quickly. Awesome.

This is a good small introduction of what the Goose Cartel is about. Love the photo's. Love the Team!

Sincerely

Tickle ~ Goose Cartel

Back